Home Armenia How To Admission (Register) of Student into Secondary School In Armenia
How To Admission (Register) of Student into Secondary School In Armenia
- To enroll or admit a child to secondary school in Armenia Make sure you have all the necessary documents listed in the required documents section on this page.
- If you have the necessary documents If you have the documents in hand, contact the nearest secondary school in your region which should be able assist you.
Documents Required Admission (Register) of Student into Secondary School
- Application forms that are completed
- 2 Photos
- A duplicate of the birth certificate,
- A declaration on child health (serving hospitals),
- School to school transportation sheet, endorsed by the School Director (the first student to be admitted to the higher classes),
- Personal file of the student, approved by the principal of the school (first in order to be admitted into the higher grades).