Apply Driver License (Car, Motor Bike, Scooter)in Niger
- To obtain a driver’s license to drive in Niger it is required be enrolled in a reputable driving school, in which you will learn about the rules of the road and driving. The following are the government-approved driving schools that are available to you : Government Approved Driving Schools
- The driving school will take students with an officer from the vehicle inspection department (VIO) to take an exam in driving when you’re ready.
- When you are able to prove that the VIO approves of your driver abilities and your knowledge of road rules, you will be receive a Certificate of Proficiency issued by the VIO.
- The next step is to fill out step 2: fill out the Driver License Application form at the Driver License Center (DLC).
- You must pay the fee for your license online or in the Bank. The process of paying for your license can be described in greater detail at the following link : Driver License Fee payment
- Send your application form and your Board of Internal Revenue (BIR) Officer and VIO at the DLC to be endorsed.
- Go to the FRSC Officer in the DLC to collect biometric data.
- You will receive a an interim driver’s license that will last for 60 days.
Get your original driver’s licence in BIR Office. BIR Office after 60 days.
Office Locations and Contacts
Documentation is needed
This guideline will give you details about how you can obtain an driver’s permit in Niger.