Apply for a Diplomatic Visa In Uganda By Yourself
- Get all the documents required and then visit for the Ministry of Immigration and foreign affairs Uganda or the Uganda Consulant/embassy or high commission in the country in which you are currently living in.
- Visit the desk of services and ask for the application form. Go through the directions and fill it out with precision
- Attach all of the necessary documents and submit them to the official in attendance who will review and approve your application
- If all the data are correct, you will be issued with a visa
- Go to the Ministry of foreign affairs and immigration web portal link Online application scroll to the bottom and click “Start an application for a new one”
- Go through the terms and conditions , then click “Accept” You will then be directed to the next webpage, begin the process of applying.
- Choose the application type and under the Visa or Permit type drop-down box, choose “visa ” under the category drop box, select “visa to Diplomatic as well as Official passport holders” Under the subcategory drop box, select “Diplomatic as well as authentic “then hit” the next step”
- Fill in the application form take the time to read the instructions carefully, and then fill it in precisely. Make sure all data is correct and click “next step “
- Upload all the necessary scanned documents.
- lastly, you must submit the application form along with all other documents required
- After the application has been submitted, it will be analyzed by an Immigration Officer. The final decision regarding the request will be made electronically via the email address provided by the applicant.
Required Documents For Apply for a Diplomatic Visa
- The following documents were scanned and scanned.
- Diplomatic passport (Bio-data page and cover page) with at least 6 months of validity
- Certificate of vaccination (yellow fever)
- Recent passport size photograph
- Diplomatic Note
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Immigration and foreign affairs UgandaPlot 75, Jinja Road
P. O. Box 7165 / 7191 Kampala – Uganda
Contact number: + 256 414 595 945
Fax: +256 414 348 707
Site: Directorate of immigration
Contact Us Formula: contact us
Uganda embassy /consulate/high commissioner :
- Diplomatic passports are a type of passport that is given to an individual who is required to travel internationally for official state business
- Free without charge
- Visas are generally valid depending on the consulate’s discretion.
Documents to Utilize
Diplomatic Visa is issued for single or multiple entries for owners of Diplomatic passports that are on official duty.
- Name of the person applying
- Birth date of the applicant
- The applicant’s gender
- The applicant’s marital status
- The nationality of the applicant
- Number of the applicant’s email or phone
- Residence address
The Document is required
Diplomatic passports can be issued to individuals with diplomatic status, or who are commissioned from Uganda’s Government of Uganda for official service in foreign countries.