How To Apply for a Duplicate Driving License In Andorra
- Fill out a Sollicitud de perms o llicncia de conduir – Application form
- Send the completed form together with the other documents.
- The application fees must be paid.
Documents that are required Duplicate Driving License
- Application is complete
- Recent photo with color (35×40 millimeters) Background – white
- If the license is damaged The license will be replaced
- In the event of loss, or theft, police report on the incident
Office Locations and Contacts
Government of AndorraC. Prat de la creu, 62-64
AD500 Andorra la Vella
Switchboard: +376 875 700
Atenci ciutadana: 150
What Are All The Eligibility
You may be able to obtain another license in the event the original license you had was damaged, lost or stolen.
Documents to Utilize
It could take 1 to 2 days for the processing of your application.
- Name of applicant
- The passport number, also known as DNI
- The number on the driver’s license
- The date and the place of the issue
Need to have the Document
A driving permit is an official document that states that an individual is able to operate any motorized vehicle for example, a motorbike or car, truck, or bus, on a roadway that is public. It also serves as a proof of identification and evidence of the age of the driver.
- The Government of Andorra: