Apply for a Firearms License (Gun Permit) In United Arab Emirates By Online
- You are able to apply for a firearms license or gun permit online on the website of the Ministry of Interior via this click here.
- Click on the desired service.
- Fill out the EForm and pay the fee electronically.
- Find your reference bar code then attach the documents required.
- After you have completed your transaction, an SMS message will be sent to you.
- Fill out and submit the updated firearm license application form with the necessary documents at the Weapons Licensing Branch.
- Pay the fee.
- After approval, your license is issued.
Required Documents For Apply for a Firearms License
- New application for a firearm licence Original
- Passport: Original and Copy
- Full Family Book Full family book: Copy
- Personal photo 1 photo
- Good conduct certificate Original
- The Labour Card The copy of the card is available.
- Emirates ID card The card can be copied
- Health certificate issued from Health Authority (Original). Health Authority (Original)
- document stating that there is no evidence of mental disease, psychological
Office Locations and Contact
Ministry of Interior – Main Office
P.O Box 398 Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesCall Center : 800 5000
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 00971 2 4022 762 , 00971 24415 780
Zayed Sports City Zayed Sports City Khaleej Al Arabi Street
– Near Sheik Zayed Mosque,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
For Abu Dhabi
Weapons & Explosives Department
Weapons Licensing Branch
Phone: +971 2 512 8726
+971 2 512 8785
+971 2 512 8757
Fax: +971 2 512 8740
Sunday through Thursday: 7:30 am – 3:00 PM
Hours for phone inquiries:
Sunday through Thursday: 7:30 am – 22:30 PM