Apply for a Global Entrepreneur Work Permit In Bermuda By Yourself
- Make sure you have all the documents needed for the application.
- Download the application Form from the Immigration department, or download it from here: form
- Take your time reading the form since it has a variety of sections and forms.
- Complete the application form and verify that you have all necessary documents listed in Section 5 on the application form.
- Make copies of the Reference Form to Statutory Council Form in Section 7 and the medical certificate from Section 8 of the application form. Fill them in and have them filled out as directed.
- Request a letter from an Bermudian or Bermuda business service company confirming the reason for your application.
- Make payment for the application fee and add the receipt to the application form.
- Send an application letter directly to Department of Immigration justifying your need and attach the form along with the necessary documents as well as the letter from Bermuda Business Service. Bermuda company service.
- The ministry will review your application and , if it is deemed to be satisfactory, results , they will issue the permission.
Required Documents For Apply for a Global Entrepreneur Work Permit
- Police certification:
- First time residents need to get an original Police Certificate showing the its seal, stamp, or any other similar proof of authorisation.
- The applicants must obtain the Police Certificate at the Police authority in the place they last resided. Police Certificates could be called the Certificate of No Criminal Conviction, Police Clearance, or any other similar references. Candidates must state to them that they have authority to say the Police Certificate is required for purposes of employment abroad to make sure that the right document is received.
- Medical Clearance Certificate – Medical Certification
- Employment References
- Character References
- Additional Information/Supplementary Sheet
- Global Entrepreneur Work Permit Application Form:
- Completed in FULL (indicate Non-Always or Nowhere for areas that aren’t appropriate) as well as signed by the applicant and the employer/agent (where required).
- Photo Size Passport:
- Size of passport (approx 1 “w 1 “h) and in color (white background preferred).
- In line with the passport Names should be printed on reverse of each photograph.
- 3 photos of applicant must be submitted (affix one on the front of the application form).
- 2 photos per for all dependents of the sponsor
- Documentation of citizenship (Passport):
- Original passport certified copy (front as well as data page).
- All dependents must be submitted for dependent applicants who are sponsored by the applicant.
- Personal information on passports should be consistent across the documents submitted.
- Passports issued to visa-controlled nationals are valid for 45 days from the date of expiration for the their full work permit.
- The expiration date of a passport could impact the expiration date for your work permit.
- A valid proof of multi-entry Visa/Permanent Resident card granted through USA, Canada or UK (only)
- Partner: Affidavit describing the genuine and ongoing relationship
- Marriage certificate
- Birth certificate
- Portuguese Employment Contract Offer Form in compliance of the Portuguese Accord
- Statement of Employment
- Rsum of Applicants
- Paying of taxes to the Government and employee benefits
- The New Companies Certificate for Incorporation along with Company Profile
- Particular Bermuda Connection
Check out the check list in the section 5 of the application form.
Office Locations and Contacts
Department of Immigration:
Government Administration Building
30 Parliament Street
P.O. Box HM 1364
Immigration Office Opening Hours: 8:30a.m. until 5:00p.m.
Telephone: 441-295-5151 Ext. 1378
Contact numbers for other companies:
- Chief Immigration Officer Chief Immigration Officer Ext 1444
- Assistant Chief Immigration Officer: 441-295-5151
- The Personal Service Division
- Personal Services Manager Personal Services Manager Ext 1393
- Status and Long Residents who are Long
- Land & Travel Documents 441-295-5151 Ext 1941
- Visas 441-295-5151 Ext 1393
- Corporate Services (Work Permits) Division:
- The Corporate Services Manager is 441-295-5151, Ext. 1940
- Finance & Banking Industry: 441-295-5151 Ext 1534
- Service Industry: 441-295-5151 Ext 1388
- Government & Other Industries: 441-295-5151 Ext 1389
- Compliance Manager The Compliance Manager Ext 1395
- Principal Compliance Officer Principal Compliance Officer: 441-295-5151 Ext 1950
- Compliance (Airport) Airport Compliance
- Administration and Finance Manager Contact: 441-295-5151 Ext 1943
- Immigration Hotline Call 441-296-5202
- The applicant should not be an immigrant from Bermuda
Note If there is a possibility that services are terminated regardless of the reasons, the employee has to be granted permission to remain legally in Bermuda.
- The full payment of all associated fee for work permits as well as late charges is required with application. Payable to Accountant General
- Credit and cash card transactions Make an application and pay at the counter in front of you.
- Cheque or bank drafts from local banks Place the application inside the box drop.
- Please note that applications with in error fees will not be processed. Employers will be required to take incomplete applications from the collection desks.
- One year
Documents to Utilize
- Global Entrepreneur Work Permit Application Form:form
- Please fill out the application form with care and make sure you’ve all the necessary documents. An incomplete application can lead to the rejection of your application.
- If an agency is submitting applications for the benefit of an employer employee The exactness of the form lies with both the employer and employee.
- Name of the company
- Fees that must be paid
- Name of the applicant
- Birth date
- Type of work permit for short-term use
- Employment details:
- Employer (name to be included on the work permit)
- Contact details for employers
- Telephone, cell, Fax
- Requested start date
- Remunerations for each year
- Permit length request (1 one year maximum)
- Applicant name
- Job title or goal
- The relationship between the employer and applicant is a family one.
- Information on the nationality of applicants and dependents sponsored by the applicant
- Personal information of the applicant and their dependents who are sponsored
- Education, training, and employment
Documentation is needed
- This permit permits you to live and work in Bermuda for the duration that is one calendar year.
Information that could be helpful
Work Permit Policy : Work Permit Policy
- Government of Bermuda : Government of Bermuda