Apply for a new passport In Bermuda By Online
- Create the necessary documents and be aware that you must be able to prove that the passport officer of who you are and to claim to be the British Overseas Territories passport.
- Download the application form using here: form and complete it according to the instructions. This document can be used to help you fill out the application form: form
- If you’re sure the application is filled in correctly and you have all the endorsements from a recognized individual or organisation, you can add an original version of your necessary documents to the form.
- Go to the Bermuda Passport Office and submit your application for verification and acceptance
- If the passport agent is satisfied with your passport application the passport officer may subject you to an interview for additional information.
- Pay the application fee and get the receipt
- The official will request the copies of all your documentation, and send the originals back to you. The official will then forward the applications to the office back to process.
- Your passport will then be processed before being issued to you.
Note Parents are able to apply for minors, and adults must submit their applications in person. Documents that are laminated or photocopied are not accepted.
Required Documents For Apply for a new passport
- Completed Application form
- A lengthy Birth Certificate
- Identity Documents
- Parents Documents
- Name Changes documents
Check this list of document types: Documents
Office Locations and Contacts
Department of Immigration:
Government Administration Building
30 Parliament Street
Hamilton HM 12
(441) 295-5151 x1378
P.O. Box HM 1364
Hamilton HM FX
- British Overseas Territory citizen
- Adults $170
- Minors younger than 16 years old $85
Application fees are not refundable.
- Passports are the property of the government and may be canceled or removed at anytime
Documents to Utilize
- British Overseas Territory passport application form: form
- You have to submit enough proof that will satisfy the Passport officer of your identity, and also to prove that you are eligible that you are a holder of the British Overseas Territories passport. This will aid to submit all the evidence you can.Unless otherwise noted original documents are required and returned following an examination. Photoscopies and laminated documents cannot be considered.
- Documentation of citizenship
- Birth date
- Applicant name
- Applicant parents name
Documentation is needed
- A valid passport is required to travel from Bermuda to other nations
- Government of Bermuda: Government of Bermuda