How To Apply for a Student Visa In Algeria
- Complete your Visa Application Form
- Complete the form and attach all required documents.
Documents that are required Student Visa
- A valid passport for six months
- Form of visa application completed Three (3) duplicates, each one properly filled in and notarized
- Three photographs, taken recently
- The certificate of enrollment at an educational institution, whether private or public school recognized by the Algerian Government
- Evidence of how to fund their education in Algeria.
Get in touch with for the Algerian Embassy located in your region for any additional documents you might be required to provide.
Office Locations and Contacts
The Document is required Student Visa
The visa is the legal document that declares that the person has been granted permission to travel into or out of the country in which the visa was granted, subject to the permission given by the immigration officer when they make the entry.
The authorization can be a paper document, but it usually comes in the shape of a stamp that is endorsed by the passport of the person applying (or the passport replacement document).
Students are granted visas to those whose intention of traveling to Algeria is to pursue studies after being accepted at an Algerian education institution.
Information that can be useful
List of countries that are not subject to the requirement of a visa:
External Links editExternal Links[ edit
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Algeria: