How To Apply for a Travel Permit In Anguilla
- Make the application form for a travel document or permit You can download this form by clicking on the “Documents to Use’ section or you can get an original form from the Immigration Main Office.
- Fill out the form in full with two images of the person applying, a passport and birth certificate as well as an EC$2.00 stamp.
- You must pay the fee for processing.
Documents that are required Travel Permit
- A complete application is required to obtain a travel document or permit
- Two photos
- Birth certificate
- A EC$2.00 stamp.
Office Locations and Contacts
Anguilla Immigration DepartmentP.O. Box 60
ALM 1st Floor Building
The Valley, Anguilla
Principal Office Téléphone: 264-497-3994
Fax: 264 497 0310
Other Contact numbers:
Airport: (264) 497 2411
Blowing Point: (264) 497 Blowing Point: (264) 497
Sandy Ground: (264) 497 3611.
Time of Office:
Monday – Friday , 8:00 am to Noon and 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
What Are All The Eligibility
Anguillians/Belongers needing an emergency travel document in lieu of a passport may apply for a travel permit/document.
Processing cost on travel documents:EC$50.00
The permit can be used for travel within the Caribbean as well as re-entry to Anguilla.
Documents to Utilize
Formulary for application to the Permit to travel. Permit
It can take anywhere from 4-7 days to take care of your application.
The Information You Need
- Name of applicant
- Birth date
- Birthplace of the child
- The country of citizenship
- Marital status
- Permanent address
- Address in Anguilla
- Justification for the need for a travel permit/document
The Document is required Travel Permit
Temporary travel permits are issued to Anguillians/Belongers needing an emergency travel document in lieu of a passport.