How To Apply for a Vehicle Registration Card In Algeria
- The driver of the vehicle must fill out the registration card request form. It can be obtained from the departments responsible for the municipality, or downloaded from the official website that is maintained by the Ministry of the Interior, Local Government and Regional Planning, Images
- Fill in the exact application form, and attach all required documents and drop them off at the office of the municipality near you.
- If all the required information is in order and you have paid the fee for registration is paid, are paid, you will receive the card of registration by the authority issuing the card.
Documents that are required Vehicle Registration
- Residence form (except for an application for registration of a vehicle that belongs to foreign coopers),
- Photocopie from the identity card issued by the nation
- Bill of sale (except for the importation of a vehicle from an individual)
- Tax stamp duty,
- Tax receipts for transaction tax for vehicles that are taxed.
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Interior and local Authority:Adresse :Palais du gouvernement, 01 Rue Dr SAADANE ALGER
Phone : +213 184.108.40.206
What Are All The Eligibility
- Motor vehicle owners living in Algeria.
- The validity of a motor vehicle registration card lasts forever until the owner decides to resell the vehicle to a different owner.
The application form is downloaded from the appropriate departments of the municipality, or downloaded from the official website that is maintained by the Ministry of the Interior, Local Government and Regional Planning,
The Information You Need
- Particulars of the owner
- The specifics of the vehicle
Documentation is needed
- Motor vehicle registration refers to the formal registration of motor vehicles by a public authority that is either mandatory or non-compliance
- The objective of registration for motor vehicles will be to provide a connection between a vehicle and the owner or person who uses the vehicle