How To Apply for a Work Visa In Algeria
- Complete your Visa Application Form
- Fill out the form with all required documents.
Documents Required Work Visa
- A valid passport that is valid for six months
- Visa application form completed Three (3) duplicates, correctly filled in and completed and signed by the applicant.
- Three photos, recently taken
- Certified copy of the initial contract of employment or temporary work permission issued by the responsible Algerian responsible for employment, and an acknowledgement under these services, in which the employer has committed to supporting the return of foreign workers to avoid the breakup of their employment,
Get in touch with for the Algerian Embassy located in your region for any other documents you may be required to provide.
Office Locations and Contacts
Documentation is needed
Visas are a document that states that an individual is authorized to enter or exit the area in which they were issued it, subject to the permission granted by an immigration officer when they make the entry.
The authorization can be a paper document, but typically, it comes in the form of a stamp or stamp that has been endorsed by the applicant’s passport (or the passport replacement document).
Information that can be useful
List of countries not subject to visa requirements:
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Algeria: