Apply for Aadhaar Card (UID) In India By Yourself
- Applicant must find an enrolment center to apply. Online link for enrolment centre : Centre link
- Make an appointment to process your request. Link for appointment: Link to book an appointment
- Without or with appointment via internet, applicants have to physically visit the AADHAAR card enrollment center with the required documents.
- The required documents must be submitted to the authorities at the center.
- Authority will manage the information online in accordance with the documentation provided (operator will determine if the information is already available on a another applications)
- The applicant will be required to undergo biometric scanning of the finger print , followed by Iris scanning and then a Photograph session to finish the process to process the application.
- Once the above steps are completed The applicant will receive acknowledgement receipt to use to be used in the future and the application will be processed.
- The user can access the link below to download the “mAadhaar” Application. : link useful for carrying a soft copy Aadhaar.
- Visit your local branch of the bank for details on specifically-designated Bank branches to complete Aadhaar Enrollment in their local area.
- In certain states, the applicant must apply for services over the counter such as CSC centers/e-seva, etc. to apply.
- In certain states, the applicant must apply through the department’s online portal.
- Find contact information and an application forms from the appropriate state portal procedures using the links provided for each of the states below.
Required Documents For Apply for Aadhaar Card (UID) In India
- Application form. Link : link
- Documents used as proof to prove Identity (any any of these)
- Passport/PAN/Ration card or Driving License
- Documents used as proof of address (any any of these)
- Passport/Bank Statement/Ration card / Voter ID/Driving License/ Electricity bill
- Documents used as proof of birth date (any any of the below)
- Birth Certificates, Birth Mark Sheet that is issued from the Government Board or University, PAN card, etc.
- All originals and copies of the original along with self-attestation as per the instructions of appropriate authorities must be submitted in accordance with the requirement.
- Other than the above documents, authorities could request additional documents or information. You must provide them to process.
Office Locations and Contacts
UIDAI Chief OfficeHeadquarters Unique Identification Authority of India Government of India (GoI)
Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir,
Gole Market, New Delhi – 110001.
Email – email@example.com
- From newborns to an old age person all can be enrolled in Aadhaar.
- Indian resident and non-resident Indian
The price is Rs 50 and comprises of printing costs as well as speed post charges. GST.
Valid for life.
Usually, 60-90 days. (It can take longer due to internal processes and verification).
The Document is required
- Aadhaar card is a plan of the government to coordinate citizen.
- Unique Identification Authority of India issued this card. It’s a 12 digit identity that combines numbers and letters.
- Aadhaar card is required for opening a bank account.
- Aadhaar card is useful for all applications for voter identification as well as ration cards, pan card, land registration driving license, vehicle registration, and many more.
- In the event that your Aadhaar card gets lost or damaged or lost, one is required to apply for a another Aadhaar card
Information that can be useful
- Aadhaar card is essential in getting property book.
- In order to register land, one has to connect aadhar card to the property.
- Don’t try to apply for Aadhaar multiple times.
Other uses for the document/certificate
Aadhaar number can help you give access to services such as banking, mobile phone connectivity as well as other Non-Government and Govt services when they are available.
How to get Aadhar Card (UID) in Kolkata, West Bengal
Apply for AADHAAR Card Appointment Online
How do I apply for AADHAAR Card?