Apply for Alter or Modify or Extend a Jetty in Nigeria by yourself
- To apply for altering , the extension or modification of an Jetty on the spot, an person applying must go to the office of the Managing Director at the Nigerian Ports Authority.
- Contact details and the address are listed below the contact page
- Visit the office to obtain the form to apply for altering or expanding Jettys from the relevant department.
- Check to see if you have all the necessary documents that are listed on the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- Fill out the application as necessary with all the required information and sign it with your signature.
- After that, you must attach the documents needed to the form. Submit it to the official responsible at the Office to verify further and for the processing of your application.
- Additionally, pay the necessary fees to apply in the office, as directed by the official.
- The form and documents that accompany it will be sent to the appropriate departments for scrutiny.
- Once all processes are completed, the concerned officials will then approve the application and begin the approval procedure.
- When the approval is received The office will notify the applicant of the need to collect it via any method that can be used to collect it.
Required Documents For Alter or Modify or Extend a Jetty
- Application form completed
- The Jetty is licensed under the License of the Jetty
- Detailled Architectural and Structural drawings
- The proof of payment
- Detailled Structural Calculations
- Any supporting document (as required)
Office Locations and Contacts
Corporate Head Office,Nigerian Ports Authority,
26/28 Marina, Lagos.
P.M.B 12588 Lagos
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Tel: +234 01463 7496, +234 01463 7497, +234 01463 7498
Website: homepage link
What are all the Eligibility
Anyone who is the owner of a Jetty authorized through the Nigeria Ports Authority can apply when they wish to alter , modify or expand the area.
Contact the office for information on fees.
It takes around one month for the process of applying.
- It is crucial that the completed form include all the required information in a timely manner and be properly filled out to be approved from the Authority.
- It is important to attach all documents required as required by the authority in order to prevent rejections.
The Information You Need
- Name of the business
- Country of origin
- Name and description of vessel
- Name of the port that is registered
- Number and number of the official number. number
- International Maritime Organization number and class
- Full address of the business premises
- The number of Shareholders and the nationality of the Shareholders.
Documentation is needed
Anyone who owns a Jetty approved by Nigeria Ports Authority must obtain an approval from the NPA in the event that he/she plans to modify, alter or expand the area.