Apply for Antibacterial Soap Test In Jamaica By Online
Application In Person
- To apply for antibacterial soap testing you need to submit your request in writing to Bureau of Standards Jamaica (BSJ). You can find the BSJ contact information by clicking the following link: BSJ Contact.
- Download the application form at one of BSJ offices located in Kingstone, Montego Bay, Mandeville, Ocho Rios, or Savanah-La-Ma. You may also request the application form by phone or email.
- Complete the application form in the manner required.
- Make a test sample of the antibacterial soap that you want to test and then attach the necessary documents.
- Stop by the BSJ office, pay the application fee at the cashier. You will receive the receipt of payment .
- Send the completed application and the application sample for the BSJ official at the desk of service and take the acknowledgement receipt for the application.
- It will then be sent at the BSJ microbiological laboratory for proper analysis according to the BSJ guidelines.
- The BSJ inspectors in the lab will examine the specimen to assign an appropriate grade it, and then write testing results.
- Stop by the BSJ office and pick up the test results, or a certificate of acceptance.
Required Documents For Apply for Antibacterial Soap Test
- Application form.
- Health certificate.
- Health certificate.
- Other documents that are required from the BSJ.
Office Locations and Contacts
BSJ Office Head Office
Address Address: Winchester Road, PO Box 113, Kingston 10
Tel: (826) 926-3140-5; (826) 632-4275; (876) -618-1534
Fax: (826) 929-4736
– BSJ Contact details
the MONTEGO BAY
Address UGI Building 1st Floor UGI Building 1st Floor 30-34 Market Street Montego Bay, St. James
Tel: (826) 952-7119
Address: WG WALTERS BUILDING 103 Main Street Ocho Rios, St. Ann
Address: Shop16 Caledonia Plaza Annex 71/2 Caledonia Road Mandeville, Manchester
Tel: (826) 962-7102
Address: Shop # 15 62 Great Georges Street Savannah-La-Mar P.O. Westmoreland
Tel: (826) 918-1652
- Both companies and individuals are qualified to apply.
- Please contact the authority in question to inquire about fees.
- If the test or certificate report has validity for the duration stipulated in it.
- The application will be processed within a week.
- All testing at BSJ is conducted in accordance with the test procedure standard using the most accurate equipment that is that is traceable to the the primary standards.
- A BSJ test will confirm that the product is within acceptable limits of the labels they claim to be and are safe for use.
The Information You Need
- Name of the Product.
- Name of the organization.
The document is needed
- The BSJ test confirms the high-quality that the item is.