Apply For Apply for Child Passport (Under 12) in Hungary By yourself
- The application form can be obtained from the Consular Section.
- Complete the application form by providing all the information needed.
- If the child is able to write, they’ll have fill in the forms by themselves.
- The application form must be signed by the both of parents, on both sides of the form of the form in front of the personnel from the consular department.
- Complete your form, and then pay for the fee.
- Send a request letter the application form, accompanied with self-addressed and sealed envelope.
- The application form must be filled in with all the information needed.
- If the child is able to write, they’ll need fill in the forms on their own.
- The application form needs to be signed by the both of parents on the back of the form in front of an official notary public or our Honorary Consuls. The seal and signature from the notary public has to be approved from Embassy of Hungary. Hungarian Embassy.
- Make sure you send all the required documents together with a self-addressed and stamped return envelope(if you wish for your passport to be delivered to you by mail).
Required Documents For Child Passport
- Application for passport form
- 3 passport photos in coloured
- Expiring or nearing expiration of passport(if the case)
- Hungarian birth certificate for the child
- Notary public’s declaration of the identity and signature of the applicants and/or parents on a separate piece of paper (for application via post)
- Passport cost (for application via post)
- notarized by Notary Public 64 in the form of a Postal Order that is payable for Hungary’s Embassy of Hungary
- Witnessed by Honorary Consul 42, in the form of a Postal Order that is payable at the Embassy of Hungary
- Self-addressed, stamped return envelope (Special Delivery)
Office Locations and Contacts
In case you’ve other questions, please call the person listed below.
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Contact the telephone (preferably between 14.00 until 17.00 hours) at 0207 235 5218
- Central Document Office
- Kzponti Okmnyiroda,
- 1133 Budapest,
- Visegrdi utca 110-112
- To make an appointment, please contact the following number:
- Call +36 1 412 4475 for more information.
- E-mail email@example.com
What are all the Eligibility
It is necessary to belong to at least a Hungarian citizen.
- In person
- 42.00 to be paid in cash or up to on the 25th of each month, by debit card.
- By way of post
- 64.00 or 42.00 to be paid in Postal Order
Validity of passports is contingent dependent on the age
- Children under 6 years old the passport is valid for three years
Between 6 to 12 years old The passport is valid for five years
Need to have the Document
This page provides details about the process to get a a child passports in Hungary.