Apply For Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate in Niger By yourself
- To apply for an Phytosanitary certificate, applicants must go to for the Directorate of Agriculture. Contact information are provided below in the “office addresses and locations” section.
- You must send an application form in the Directorate of Agriculture. You must include the information listed in”required information” in the “required details” section of the application.
- Be sure to have all the necessary documents which are listed under”Required documents” in the “Required documentation” section on this page.
- The applicant should submit the request for application along with all supporting documents with Directorate of Agriculture. Directorate of Agriculture.
- Once the request has been approved after which the department concerned will arrange an inspection.
- When the inspection has produced satisfactory results and the inspector is satisfied, he issues an Phytosanitary Certificate.
Required Documents For Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate
- Application form
- Commercial invoice
- Checklist for packing
- Bill of Lading
- Import permit
Office Locations and Contacts
Direction Generale de la Protection des Vegetaux,BP. 323 Niamey’Niger, Niger
Phone: (0227) 20 74 25 56/96 97 95 01
What are all the Eligibility
- A registered exporter or importer
You can consult with the officer in charge
This Certificate can be used for a single the consignment or shipment. Any new shipment must be issued the use of a new Phytosanitary Certificate
The Information You Need
- The type of application
- Type of package
- Production area
- Country of origin
- Mode of transportation
- Entry and exit points
- Batch number
Documentation is needed
The Phytosanitary Certificate can be used to verify that the shipment meets Phytosanitary Import standards.