Apply for Baked Goods Test In Jamaica By Online
Application In Person
- To be eligible for the test for baked goods You must submit your request to Bureau of Standards Jamaica (BSJ). Check out the BSJ contact information by clicking the following link — BSJ contact details.
- Download Form D for application at either of the BSJ offices located in Kingstone, Montego Bay, Mandeville, Ocho Rios, or Savanah-La-Ma. You may get the application form via phone or email.
- Complete the application form in the manner directed.
- Make a baker’s sample to be tested, along with all necessary documents to support it.
- Go to the BSJ office, pay the application fee at the cashier. You will receive the receipt of payment.
- Send the completed application and the application sample for the BSJ official at the service desk . take the acknowledgement receipt for the application.
- This sample is taken for analysis to BSJ microbiological laboratory for proper analysis according to the BSJ guidelines.
- The BSJ inspectors in the lab will examine the specimen to assign an appropriate grade it, and then write testing results.
- Go to the BSJ office to collect the test results or the certificate of acceptance.
Required Documents For Apply for Baked Goods Test
- Formulary for application D.
- Health Certificate.
- Certification of hygiene.
- Any other documents that is requested from the BSJ.
Office Locations and Contacts
BSJ Office Head Office
Address 6. Winchester Road, PO Box 113, Kingston 10
Tel: (826) 926-3140-5; (826) 632-4275; (876) -618-1534
Fax: (826) 929-4736
– BSJ Contact details
The MONTEGO BAY
Address UGI Building 1st Floor UGI Building 1st Floor 30-34 Market Street Montego Bay, St. James
Tel: (826) 952-7119
Address: WG WALTERS BUILDING 103 Main Street Ocho Rios, St. Ann
address: Shop 16 Caledonia Plaza Annex 71/2 Caledonia Road Mandeville, Manchester
Tel: (826) 962-7102
Address: Shop # 15 62 Great Georges Street Savannah-La-Mar P.O. Westmoreland
Tel: (826) 918-1652
- Both companies and individuals are qualified to apply.
- The fee for applications is $25 for each certificate.
- When the document is issued for export or approval it is valabil for 6 months.
- The application will be processed within a week.
- All testing at BSJ is conducted using the test procedure standard employing calibrated equipment, which is which is traceable back to the original standards.
- A BSJ test will verify that the product is within acceptable limits of the labels they claim to be and are safe for use.
The Information You Need
- Name of the Product.
- Name of the company.
Documentation is needed
- The BSJ test confirms the high-quality that the item is.