Apply for Certificate of Registration for Internal Marketing of Coffee In Uganda By Online
- The Certificate of Registration for the internal marketing of an exporter of coffee is available by contacting Uganda Coffee Development Authority.
- The prohibition on the sale of coffee is in place by engaging in any of the activities listed in the regulations on coffee, except with the condition of a valid registration certificate that is issued in accordance with the law.
- A registration certificate should be submitted on the form 1 that is outlined in coffee Regulations with the applicable fee stipulated within the Regulations.
- A person is not eligible to buy coffee unless they is a registered buyer of coffee according to the Regulation that is a part of the UCDA coffee Act.
- Nobody is qualified for processing coffee, unless they are an authorized Coffee processor as per the Regulations published by UCDA the Coffee Act.
- Fill out an application on Form 1; attach all the required documents, as directed by the Coffee Development Authority.
- When you fill out an application, be sure that the information you fill in is correct and make sure you indicate whether it’s an application for the renewal or renewal of an existing Certificate.
- Before submitting your application ensure that you’ve met all requirements set forth for you by Uganda Coffee Development Authority.
- After filling out the form, follow the steps to pay the fee in accordance with the procedure required from the Authority.
- Applications for consideration by the Authority by interested parties can be made via the electronic mail address of the Authority or via mail to Uganda Coffee Development Authority premises in Kampala at the Coffee House.
- Complete the fully filled-in form, along with your check to Internal Marketing Officer, who is the head of Marketing Coffee.
- If an Authority believes that an person who is applying seeking a registration certificate for the marketing of coffee has met all the conditions necessary for the issuance of the certificate of registration, and after payment of the fee prescribed the Authority can issue him the certificate
- Take your registration certificate for internal marketing of coffee from the location where the application was made within a day of the day the application was submitted to the Uganda Coffee Development Authority in the event of no rejection.
Required Documents For Apply for Certificate of Registration for Internal Marketing of Coffee
- The compliance with the coffee regulations and payment of the required fees.
- The profile of the company includes Memorandum along with Articles of Association, shareholders and management setup
- Letter of confirmation issued by Uganda Registration Services Bureau
Office Locations and Contacts
Uganda Coffee Development Authority Head Office
Physical Address Lot 35 Jinja Road, Coffee House
Address for Postal Delivery: P.O.Box 7267 Kampala, Uganda
Tel: +256 414 256940 / 312-260470
Web site: Uganda Coffee Development Authority
- Any company or person who is that is registered, has an in-house processor, grower, or exporter, and has met all the required requirements can apply for a certificate of internal marketing for Coffee.
- This certificate is applicable to all types or grades of coffee that is grown or imported into Uganda to be used for marketing processing, export or processing however it will not apply to coffee imported into Uganda to transit only.
- Category A 4 and over factory for hullers-50,000 Ugshs
- Factory for Category B three-hullers – 200,000 Ugshs
- Two huller factory in Category C – 100,000 Ugshs
- One huller factory-100,000 Ugshs
- Category E buying store/Roasting/Pulperly-50,000 Ugshs
- Category A Four and over Huller factory 250,000 Ugshs
- Category B three huller manufacturing plant 100,000 Ugshs
- Factory for Category C two hullers 150,000 Ugshs
- One huller factory: 100,000 Ugshs
- Category E buying store/Roasting/Pulperly: 50,000 Ugshs
Validity: 1 year
Documents to Utilize
Maximum Processing Time: 2 Weeks.
The applicant who blocks the access or blockage of an an inspector or an officer from the Authority as well as fails to provide the necessary assistance required to an inspection agent of the Authority in the manner required, is guilty of an offence.
- Address and full name of applicant
- Specifics of the products or services to be exported
- Name of the applicant
- Address of the Applicant
- The type of coffee that will be exported
- The expected volume of exports is for the coming season
- The method of coffee marketing (barter and private treaty) and cash sales for the long-term auction, tender.)
- Origin of export coffee
- Stockholders in the Comp
- Name of the Agent who will do the processing
Information that can be useful
The certificate is applicable to any kind or grade of coffee that is grown or imported into Uganda to be used for export, marketing or processing however, it is not applicable to coffee imported into Uganda solely for transit reasons.