Apply for Certificate of Registration to Benefit from Export Incentives In Malawi By Yourself
- The applicant must visit the Malawi Investment and Trade Centre (MITC) office of the Department of Trade to obtain the application form. Links to Contacts
- Fill out the application form, and add all the necessary documents to it as one file.
- Visit the MITC department of Trade to complete the application.
- The officer who assists will review the application to determine whether it meets the requirements or not.
- When the information provided is accurate If it is, the applicant is directed to the account office for payment of the fee of $150.
- The Department will check to see if the application has already been entered on their system or must include a new entry in order to prevent duplicate entries.
- The application has been delivered for approval to Chief Executive Officer and will then be approved by the minister.
- The exporter is able to obtain an official certificate after five days.
- Then the letters are sent to Reserve Bank of Malawi, the Malawi Revenue Authority, the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism and to the Applicant who is notifying the issue of the certification.
Required Document For Apply for Certificate of Registration to Benefit from Export Incentives
- Completed Application Form
- Business Registration Form
- Identification Documents
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Industry, Trade, and TourismP.O. Box 30366 City Centre Lilongwe Malawi
Fax: – +265 (0) 1 770 680
Phone:+265 (0) 1775 618
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: link
Contact Information: Link
Every company is qualified to apply for an official Certificate of Registration to benefit from export incentives.
The charge will be $150.
Examples of Documents
Example of the Application Form The PDF version is: Link
The Process will take a maximum of 5 days for completion.
- Business Address.
- Bank Details.
The Document is required
This procedure must be completed by exporters who need a certificate of registration in order to receive incentives.
Malawi Trade Portal: Link