How To Apply for Consular Registration Card In Algeria
What is the procedure to submit: In person:
- The applicant should go to the Algeria consulate or embassy of the country of host with all required documents and then go to the desk for services.
- Applications can be obtained or downloaded from any Algeria consulates and embassy worldwide
- Fill in the exact application form. Attach all required documents and send documents to register of the embassy.
- On which your information will be registered with the consular, and you will receive the consular registration card right away
- The applicant should first inquire through the Algeria consulate or embassy in the country where the applicant is from to find out whether you can submit an application via post. If yes, then
- Download the application form from the website of the Embassy and carefully complete it complete the application, attach all necessary documents and send it to the address of the embassy.
- The turn envelop that is prepaid must be certified and include an tracking number
- The name of the applicant should be shown on the bill as SENDER as well as RECEIVER on the airmail bill
- The applicant must request information from the embassy regarding a the preferred mail service company which is suitable for the application process
- Mailing in an application is an option and is available through the Consulate General. Therefore, the consulate cannot be held responsible for any delays, loss or damage caused by shipping companies.
Documents that are required Consular Registration Card
- The application for registration must be completed, date and signed
- The spouse application form for married applicants must be completed. the spouse’s application form.
- Original birth certificate
- Original birth certificate of father or Algerian Nationality Certificate
- Foreign applicants must include birth certificates for at least two (2) paternal descendants who were born in Algeria
- The bride should also include a the marriage certificate
- Divorced women must include a copy of divorce decree
- A notarized copy of a document proving the legal status within the nation.
- Statement of employment from school enrollment
- Five (5) standard passport-size photos. Photos should be recent frontal-view and from the same batch and unaltered, with a white backgrounds and with the applicant without glasses or prescription glasses, excluding. Please write the first name and last name of the applicant in pencil on the back of photographs
- Photocopie of the first two passport pages as well as page with the entry visa
- Self-addressed stamped envelope
- Other documents that the consulate or embassy might consider necessary
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of foreign affairs:
What Are All The Eligibility
- All Algerian citizens who are 19 or older who reside in the United States.
- The procedure is absolutely free
- The validity of the license is 5 years and is renewable thereafter.
- When the request was submitted via post the process can be up to five working days. However, it can be processed the same day if an applicant is in person.
Consular registration as well as the issuance of consular registration cards is available for citizens 19 and over. If an Algerian woman who is married to an Algerian national , she may be added as a subsidary with the husband’s primary registration. Children younger than 19 are registered with their parents as a subsidiary.
- Applicant civil status particulars
- Family details of the applicant
- Applicant Contract information particulars
- The address of the applicant is currently in the host country
- Information about the applicant’s education and professional background
- Physical appearance of the applicant
- Application identification documents
- The applicant’s nationality the applicant, his country of origin
- The signature of the person applying
Documentation is needed
- This document provides Algerian citizens with a step-by-step guideline about how you can get a consular registration at the Algeria consulate or embassy in a country that is not Algerian.
Information that could be helpful
- Complete files that are returned to the sender . returned to the person who submitted the application if the application was submitted via post and was not accepted by the consulate if it was submitted at the consulate.
- It is important to note that original documents of civil status are required to register for the first time Notarized, faxed, or photocopies are not acceptable.