Apply for Curfew Exemption Form In Bermuda By Online
- Go to this site to apply for a job. Bermuda Government Website: Apply online
- Underneath the information bar within the bar with the caution maroon, click COVID 19. Forms.
- Scroll down to the Curfew Exemption Form. Select the “Curfew Exemption Form” option.
- Verify if you’re enrolled as an individual who does not need this form of permission.
- If you’re able to apply an exemption during curfew hours then fill out the form and send it online
- It will then be reviewed, and you will be contacted when to confirm that the application is open.
Required Documents For Apply for Curfew Exemption Form
- The online application is complete.
- Driver’s License
- Job ID
Office Locations and Contacts
- All unexampled persons during curfew hours
Documents to Utilize
Form for online application: Appform
- Complete the application only If you’re traveling between 10 midnight to 6 am, and you are not exempted during these times.
The Information You Need
- Date of Birth
- Driver’s License Number
- Employer details
- Job description
- The reasons for the need to request
- Exemption dates
Documentation is needed
- This document lets you drive take the road during the curfew hours
- Government of Bermuda: Government of Bermuda