How To Apply for Custom Registration Certificate In China
Acceptance, application,and the determination of the license
- The applicant must submit the application documents to the Customs in the location where it is (identical to the location where commercial and industrial registrations are registered). If the documents are correct and in compliance with the legal format and format, the Customs will draft and release the decision of acceptance. in the event that the documents are not completed or do not meet the legal format and require additional information the Customs will create and release the Notification of License Application. If the applicant isn’t qualified for the application, the Customs will issue the decision of non-acceptance;
- After receiving the application After accepting the application, the local Customs will conduct a comprehensive review in accordance with legal conditions and procedures, finish this review in 20 working days of day of approval and submit the review’s findings along with the complete documents submitted in the direction of Customs directly within the GACC;
- Customs directly under the GACC Customs within the GACC will take a final decision within 20 working days after receiving the documents to make and publish the Decision for Approval of Registration , or decision on disapproval or refusal of registration in accordance to the law. And in the case of the latter decision, the Customs must provide the reasons and inform the applicant that they have the right to file an application for administrative reconsideration or to file an administrative lawsuit in accordance with the law.
Documents Required Custom Registration Certificate
A registration license is required for an agent of customs
- Request of Registration License of Customs Brokers (Annex 1);
- A duplicate copy of Enterprise Business License or copy of the Notice of Pre-approval of Enterprise Name;
- Statutes Association;
- A copy of the Capital Contribution Certificate;
- The Copies of Certificates of Customs Declarers of the customs declarers employed
- Report on feasibility study for the business of customs declarations;
- Curriculum Vitae of the person who is responsible of the customs declarations business;
- Certificate of ownership , or lease of the site to facilitate business execution of customs declaration service and
- Other documents related to the application to register.
Registration authorization for a cross-customs districts branch of the customs broker
- Request for registration License for Cross-Customs District Branches of Customs Brokers (Annex 2);
- The Certificate of Registration of Customs Brokers of the Customs of the People’s Republic of China;
- Study of feasibility to conduct customs declarations business through the branch;
- Copy of Certificates of Customs Declarers of the customs declarers to be employed
- Curriculum curriculum vitae of the person responsible for the branch as well as the person responsible for the business of customs declarations;
- Certificate of ownership , or lease of the site to allow business operations of customs declaration services
- The documents that prove the authenticity of the evidence issued from Customs directly under the GACC. Customs direct under GACC at the time of registration for the customs broker confirms that the Customs Broker has met the criteria for the registration of branches and
- Other documentation related to applying for registration licenses on the opening a branch for the broker in customs.
Office Locations and Contacts
General Administration of Customs of the People’s Republic of ChinaAddress: No.6. Jianguomennei Avenue, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China
What Are All The Eligibility
- The applicant can apply for registration agent registration license.
- The agent on behalf of the applicant who has filed will issue a power of attorney.
The customs broker must raise its registered capital by RMB 500 000 for the application of each license to register of the cross-customs district branch.
Decide within 20 days of receiving the request directly in accordance with the Customs shall consider the observations made by local customs officials of the day.
Requirements for application:
The following requirements must be fulfilled by customs brokers who apply for registration licenses
- With the qualification of a legal entity in the country;
- A registered capital not lower of RMB 1.5 million
- With a solid organization structure and a sound an effective financial management system
- A staff of not less than five customs declarers
- The people who invest, those responsible for the customs declaration business , and customs declarationers do not have any evidence of smuggling
- The person who is responsible for the customs declaration company has more than five years of experience working in customs or foreign trade declaration.
- The registration permit has not been cancelled by Customs for illegal activities such as smuggling
- Facilities and fixed site to run a business, which are required to offer customs declaration service are readily available.
- Other conditions that are necessary by the customs oversight.
The following requirements should be met by district customs cross-customs offices of customs brokers who apply for registration licenses
- The conditions for the establishment of branches of a domestic company legal entity are fulfilled;
- The number of customs declarationers must not be lower than 3;
- Fixed location and facilities that are essential to provide customs declaration services are available.
- The head this branch is a person with at least five years of working experience in customs declaration.
- The person responsible for the customs declarations business and customs declareers have no history of smuggling.
The following requirements must be fulfilled by customs brokers who apply for registration licenses for their branches
- It’s been 2 years since the customs broker received his Certificate of Registration for Customs brokers of the Customs of the People’s Republic of China that was approved as issued by Customs;
- The customs broker hasn’t been punished for Smuggling in the last two years after the date of application
- The customs broker must raise its registered capital by RMB 500,000 in the event of each license to register of the cross-customs district branch.
- Customs Registration Number
- Name of Organisation
- Name of the Legal Representative
- Address of Organisation
- The type of business
- Registered Capital
- Business Scope
The Document is required Custom Registration Certificate
It is a certificate of approval given by Shanghai Customs. The company is permitted to purchase and import office furniture and equipment for personal usage after having obtained an Customs Registration Certificate. If the company is engaged in the trade of export/import trading or distribution, then it will need an Customs Registration Certificate to carry these operations.
Information that could be helpful
- The applicant must make an application to local customs authority and make an application for registration of the Materials. Materials.
- After accepting the application in local customs the officer should complete a thorough review of the conditions and procedures. Then, accept the application to register this license in the period of 20 days of the time the review is completed. Then, the reviewer will go over any comments made and submit the applications directly to Customs.
Change in license
- If there is a changes in the name or registered capital, or the its legal agent (person who is in charge) following the time that the Customs Broker and their branch of the cross-customs district have obtained the registration license they should apply to Customs at the point of registration to change the license.
- To request a change of license, you must submit the application to Registration Changes for Customs Brokers (Cross-Customs District Branch) (Annex 3.) Original and the replica from the Certificate for Registration from Customs Brokers from the Customs of the People’s Republic of China and the original and replica of the Resolution of Enterprise Change and other supporting documents should be provided.
- It is the Customs at the location of registration perform a preliminary examination in accordance with the procedures for registration, and then report back to the Customs direct under GACC for a decision. Following a review as per the law and regulations, Customs directly under the GACC will make a decision. Customs in direct compliance with the GACC must issue an official decision regarding the acceptance of license changes if the legal requirements and standards are in place.