Apply for DIAS Diploma or DIS Diploma In Ivory Coast By Yourself
- Applicant must visit for the Direction of Examinations and Competitions (DECO) and the Sub-Direction of Homologation and Authentication of Diplomas.
- Visit at the Department Examinations and Pedagogical Competitions Pedagogical Examinations Service front desk and let them know you are interested.
- Choose the number for your control ticket and then wait for your ticket number to be called.
- Complete the form and submit it along with required evidence (listed in the following) to the official who is attending to be verified and processed.
- Pay the application fee at the bank in-house on which you will receive a receipt.
- If an authorized official is satisfied that all requirements have been met by the applicant, you will be informed of the decision and presented with the diploma within three weeks.
- Diploma (in cardboard) Diploma (in cardboard) can only be issued once. In the event of loss there is no possibility of issuance.
Documents Required For Apply for DIAS Diploma or DIS Diploma
- A request to print on DECO’s website DECO web site DECO
- The CNI, the Passport, or the Certificate of Identity
- Copy of official certificate of the success, if it is possible.
Office Locations and Contacts
Direction for Examinations and Competitions (DECO)Sub-Direction of Homologation and authentication of Diplomas
Address: Boulevard Angoulvant, avenue Terasson de Fougeres following the Externat Saint Paul.
BP V 276Abidjan
Telephone: (+225) 20328217/20328742/ 20320074
- Anyone who has a DIS or DIAS
- Application fee: 1000 FCFA
This diploma will be valid for a lifetime.
If all conditions have been satisfied, the certification process is completed within three weeks of the date of receipt of the application.
- Name of the person who is applying
- Contact details
- Identification document details
- Registration number
Documentation is needed
It is also the time to issue an official diploma for trainee teachers (DIS) as well as the diploma for assistant teacher (DIAS) after conducting research as conducted in the deliberations minutes