How To Apply for Divorce In Angola
- Gather all necessary documents needed for divorce.
- Complete your application and include any other information you require.
- After the notice of the acceptance of divorce has been acknowledged, both parties can take the official endorsement of divorce to the place in which the marriage was recorded.
Documents that are required Apply for Divorce
- Affidavit, or Declaration of Residency
- Certificate of Marriage Certificate
- Identification Card (original and photocopied)
- Signatures of the applicant are acknowledged by the Notary
- The certificate is issued by Court
- Birth Certificate (spouse)
Office Locations and Contacts
IACS – Integrated Citizen Service Unit Public
Talatona – Luanda Sul, A-2 Via
Telephone: 222 69 93 01
Monday through Friday between 8:00am and 3:30pm, and on Saturdays, from 8:00am until 12:30pm.
- Email contact form: http://www.minjusdh.gov.ao/CentroContactos.aspx
What Are All The Eligibility
Everyone in Angola can apply for their marriage to be annulled.
Requests for divorce are made at the Civil Registry and are referred to as DNRN.
The Document is required Apply for Divorce
The dissolution of marriage, also known as divorce is the ending of the marriage union between married couples. It is the result of the annulment of all legal obligations and obligations between spouse and husband.
In Angola spouses are able to apply for divorce by a mutual agreement. an end of the relationship.
- Divorce: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce
- Ministry of Justice and Human Rights: http://www.minjusdh.gov.ao/VerServico.aspx?id=272