How To Apply for Driver License In Anguilla
- Schedule an appointment to sit for one of the driving tests. You can contact or email the Police Department to do so.
- Visit www.inlandrevenue.gov. Inland Revenue Department.
- Show a valid ID along with other evidence of identity such as an identity card.
- Apply for a driver’s licence.
- Do the driving tests.
- Pay the necessary fees.
- If you have passed the driving test and passed the driving tests, a driver’s licence is issued.
Documents that are required Driver License
- Valid ID
- Driver’s license
Office Locations and Contacts
inland RevenueDepartment Head Gecheal G. Richardson-Gumbs
P.O. Box 60
Old Police Barracks
The Valley, Anguilla
Telephone: 264 497 1241
Fax: 264 497 0176
What Are All The Eligibility
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Successfully pass both written and driving tests.
- Written Driver’s Exam – no cost
- Road Test : $50.00 EC
- The Highway Code Booklet – $25.00 EC
- 1-Year License $80.00 EC
- 3 Year License $ 200 EC
- A one-year license is valid until December 31st of the year in which it was issued.
- A 3-year license is valid for three years from the date of the issue.
- Driver licenses are available from the Inland Revenue Department.
- The appointment for taking any of the driver tests. They can be scheduled via at the Police Department at (264) 497 2333.
The document is needed
The driver’s permit is an authorization which permits an individual to drive a motorized vehicle in public on the roadways of Anguilla.
Apply for Driver’s License: http://www.gov.ai/licence.php