How To Apply for Driver Permit In Anguilla
- Set up an appointment for one of the driving tests. You can contact or email the Police Department to do so.
- Visit www.inlandrevenue.gov. Inland Revenue Department.
- Bring a valid ID as well as another proof of identity, such as passport.
- Fill out an application form to apply to obtain a driver’s license.
- Pass the driving test.
- Make sure you pay the fees that are required.
- If you have passed the driving test and passed the driving tests, a driver’s license will be issued.
Documents that are required Apply for Driver Permit
- A valid ID
Office Locations and Contacts
inland RevenueDepartment Head Gecheal G. Richardson-Gumbs
P.O. Box 60
Old Police Barracks
The Valley, Anguilla
Telephone: 264 497 1241
Fax: 264 497 0176
What Are All The Eligibility
At the age of 16.
- Driver’s Permit $50.00 EC $50.00 The cost of a driver’s permit is $50.00.
- Temporary Permits – 20.00 US or $53.76 EC
The Driver’s Permit is valid for three months.
- The permit holder has to travel with a licensed driver for at least three years while in the seat of the passenger in the car. The vehicle should have prominently displayed red “L”s against white backgrounds.
- Temporary driving permits permit holders of drivers licenses from abroad to drive within the country for up to six months. They are offered to legitimate visitors only.
Documentation is needed
A driver’s license is required by anyone who wants to drive a motorized vehicle even if the driver does not have a driver’s license at present.
Driver’s Permit: http://www.gov.ai/licence.php