How To Apply for Entry Authorization Permit for Foreigners In Gabon
What is the process to apply:
- You (host) must visit The Directorate General for Documentation and Immigration (DGDI) office close to you and make an inquiry at the front desk.
- Application form can be obtained from the DGDI office, or download it via the Emi-immigration website portal or click the link below to download:(Application form)
- Fill out the properly filled application form, along with supporting documents (listed under the “Required documents” section) to be processed and verified to the official who is in attendance in the DGDI.
- If an responsible official confirms that documents are correct, the data that is gathered through the request form can be added to the DGDI database system.
- The authorization to enter will be issued to the person who is the beneficiary after arrival in Gabon and the payment of necessary charges.
Documents that are required Entry Authorization Permit for Foreigners
- 1 . Photo of the person who is the beneficiary
- A duplicate of the personalized page of the beneficiary’s current passport.
- A photocopy of the applicant’s identity documents (CNI or passport issued to nationals or residence visa for international visitors)
- Individual employment authorizations for foreign workers
- A proof of employment issued by the applicant, a circuit sheet, or any other supporting document
- Additional documents, if required.
Office Locations and Contacts
EMI-IMMIGRATION:Directorate General for Documentation and Immigration (DGDI)
BP 1019 Libreville, Zone Industrielle d’Oloumi
Tel: (+241) 01 76 24 24/01 76 00 24
What Are All The Eligibility
45,000 FRS FRS cfa due upon the day of arrival of the beneficiary to the point of entry (120,000 FRS to apply for those who have the Circular Visa)
Documents to Utilize
The Information You Need
The identity of the applicant:
- The full names of the applicants
- Birth date
- Address in Gabon
- ID Number
The identity of the beneficiary
- The full names of the beneficiaries
- Birth date
- Passport details
- Permanent address
- Stay duration
Documentation is needed
- Person who wants invite foreigners to come to stay and work in Gabon for a specified period of time but not to work must submit an application for the permission to enter. Directorate General for Documentation and Immigration (DGDI)