How To Apply for Environmental license In Angola
Every project that is a threat to the interests of communities, impede the balance of nature and utilize natural resources in the disavantage of other parties, should be subject to an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and public Consultations are required. Apply In-Person By Yourself:
- Prepare and gather the necessary documents listed in the required documents listed below.
- Download the application forms to and submit them to the National Directorate for the Environment and the National Directorate for the Environment DNA as well as the Department of Environmental Licensing office by contacting the address below, or download the forms by clicking this URL:
- Attach the document you require and then visit of the offices listed above to complete your application.
- Your application will be inspected to ensure that you have completed the application with the correct information.
- After the verification process has been completed, collect the fee as well as bank details, and then make payment for your application.
- The government inspector is assigned to conduct an evaluation of your project and send the findings to the office for final approval.
- If the results meet match the requirements of the license for the environment, your application will be reviewed and you will receive the License
Register In Online:
- Register an account and apply online via the following link: link
- Click the link and choose “REGISTAR” to fill in the registration form.
- Enter your username and email, follow the link to click “REGISTAR”
- Log into your email account to confirm your registration, and log in to the portal.
- After logging in, you can complete the application procedure according to the instructions in the portal.
Note NOTE: Please refer this document for more detailed details, the majority of documentation is translated into Portuguese: SAFLII
Documents Required Environmental license
- A non-technical overview of the project
- Description of the tasks to be conducted
- Description of general current environmental conditions of the area that the activity is taking place
- A summary of views and critiques following public consultations
- The description of the possible social and environmental changes that could be triggered by the project
- The description of the measures that are designed to minimize or eliminate negative environmental and social effects
- Identification of the system designed for supervision and control of the activities
Office Locations and Contacts
National Directorate for the Environment
Phone: 222 310073
Fax: 222 310073
Office Hours: 8:30 am until 3:00 pm
Department of Environmental Licensing
Avenida 4 de Fevereiro no 30 – Edificio Atlantico – Cxp . : 83 Telephone: 222 310073 Fax: 222 373316 Luanda
What Are All The Eligibility
- Non-governmental associative organisations that are legally legalized as legal or natural persons with Angolan nation, and whose primary focus and purpose is the defense of nature, responsible use of natural resources as well as the security of human rights and quality and life-quality rights.
- Read the Decree No. 60/07 of the 13th of July or contact the appropriate authority
Documents to Utilize
- Within one month, taking into consideration all documentation
- Refer to Decree No 59/07 of June 13: Legis
The Information You Need
- Applicants details
Documentation is needed
- This document explains how to submit an application for Environment Licensing
Information that can be useful
- Decree no. 59/07 of the 13th of July: SAFLII
- Ministry of Environment: Service