How To Apply for Extension of Stay In Anguilla
- Fill out the Extension of Stay 1-1 Download this form by clicking on the “Documents to Use’ section or you can get the form from the Immigration Main Office.
- Fill out the form in full with the photo of the applicant along with the passport and travel the itinerary.
- Make payment for the fee of application.
Documents Required Apply for Extension of Stay
- The completed Extension of Stay form 1-1 must be filled out.
- The photo of the applicant
Office Locations and Contacts
Anguilla Immigration DepartmentP.O. 60
ALM 1st Floor of Building
The Valley, Anguilla
Principal Office Téléphone: 264-497-3994
Fax: 264 497 0310
Other Contact numbers:
Airport: (264) 497 2411
Blowing Point: (264) 497 665
Sandy Ground: (264) 497 3611
The Office hours:
Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to Noon and 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Extended stay applications cost: EC$150.00.
The cost for those who request extensions for multiple months will be pro-rated according to the amount of time applied.
After the expiration of the extended period, the visitor has to depart the island.
Documents to Utilize
- Name of the applicant
- Birth date
- Birthplace of the child
- The country of citizenship
- Marital status
- Passport number
- Date and location of the issue
- Date of expiration
- Current address in home country
- Current address is Anguilla
- Name of the person who you reside with
- Telephone No.
- Personal description:
- Hair color
- Eye color
- Signs of identification
- The reason for coming to Anguilla
- The length of time you plan to stay in Anguilla (Departure time)
- Date of arrival Anguilla
- Documents that are submitted to support the application
- The next of kin is in the your home country
- Personal financial resources
- Previous trips to Anguilla
- Reason(s) to request extension of stay
- Anguilla Government Website: