How To Apply for Gold Import License / Permit In China
Documents that are required Gold Import License / Permit
If companies are applying for import licenses , they must provide:
- with letterhead paper for the company to print and attach to the report the signature of the applicant with the seal of the application (including the regional and trade names, amount of merchandise, etc. );
- the seal of the company “import licence application form” an Import Application Form .doc
- an import document (copy) an import contract
- foreign trade operators Registration (copy);
- is the principal agent for imports and submits an import agency contract (the initial);
- Valid documents from licensing officers (letter of reference) as well as valid documents (identity card , work permit).
- Other materials that must be other documents that must be.
Office Locations and Contacts
People’s Bank of ChinaAddress Street Xicheng District, Beijing prescription 32
Zip Code: 100800
People’s Republic of China Ministry of Commerce Quota License Bureau
Address: Dongcheng District, No. 99 Temple Street?? Longfu Building
Administrator Mailbox: email@example.com
What Are All The Eligibility
Only a legal individual or a business that has not had any illegal information in the last two years is eligible for gold export and import permits, excluding charitable donations, as per the PBOC.
- China’s central bank has the right to issue strict inspections on gold and gold production according to a policy document published.
- In line with macro control The People’s Bank of China (PBOC) requires that all gold and gold products mentioned in the guidelines has an approved certificate from the PBOC or its branches to facilitate customs clearance.
The Document is required Gold Import License / Permit
After a business has acquired an international trade license the company must get an individual import or export permit for each batch of merchandise it plans to export into China. How the licence is obtained is dependent on the type of goods that are exported or imported.
Information that could be helpful
Chinese wholesale demand for gold is estimated at 1541 tonnes year-to the date (inc. weeks 42 through the 17th of October). Shanghai Gold Exchange (SGE) withdrawals, as reported in SGE reports in Chinese SGE reports, were 52 tonnes during week 42. According the estimates China has net imports of 991 tonnes in the year to date.
Based on the applicable rules in the “Tariff Regulations” The taxpayer must comply with the rules of General Rules and classified “People’s Republic of China Import and Export Tariff” (hereinafter called “tax”) Regulations chapter notes, class notes, notes, comments and any other subheading class owned notes, the classification of commodities in its declaration of export and import products.