Apply for Hunting License In Italy By Online
- In order to obtain hunting permits, hunters must fill out an application form, which can be obtained from the police headquarters or station.
- Fill out the form in conjunction with your current health certificate and passport photo and a certificate proving your physical and mental health.
- Additionally, you will need to provide proof of your passing the test in order to show the basics regarding hunting rules, zoology related to firearms, hunting, and ammunition and the protection of plants and animals, as well as first aid.
- Make sure you pay all fees applicable.
Required Documents For Apply for Hunting License
- Application is complete
- Medical certificate valid. Certificate of physical and mental fitness of the patient and validity, provided by A.S.L. of residence, or the medico-legal office as well as the State police and military health facilities
- A valid proof of passing the test to show a basic understanding regarding hunting laws, the zoology in relation to firearms, hunting as well as the protection of flora , and first aid.
- Two recent passport photos.
Office Locations and Contacts
Federazione Italiana della CacciaVia Salaria, 298/a – 00199 Roma
Telephone / Fax 06-844094217
- They must also be older than 18 years of age.
You can show a valid medical certification as well as proof of that you have passed the test on hunting.
It is valid for six years, and can be renewed.
You may apply for a hunting licences (licenza di caccia/venatoria) in your province.
Each province determines the areas that are allowed for hunting and hunting areas are classified as protected areas as well as private hunting areas.
Documentation is needed
This guideline explains how to make an application for hunting permit in Italy.