How To Apply for Identity Card In Chile
- Visit an area of Civil Registry.
- Go to one of the modules for service and make an appointment to get their ID card.
- Follow the guidelines by or the officer(s) and erase the value of the document.
- For a period of 8 days, the hbilas need to visit the same officethat issued the request to transfer his identity card in exchange for the appropriate document.
Documents Required Apply for Identity Card
- RUN number
Office Locations and Contacts
- Telephone Number 600 370 2000
- To view Chilean Civil Registry and Identification location offices, go to this site: http://www.registrocivil.cl/ and click on the “Offices and Times” tab.
What Are All The Eligibility
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be a resident of Chile.
Chilean identity card that is valid for $3600
- You have to indicate the RUN’s number (if you are able to remember to provide you your complete name, address and birth date).
- Update your information (address and number).
- Follow the steps to capture a digital photograph as well as fingerprints and signatures, or fill out an application in the event of offices that don’t have the technology to capture data on computers.
- It is important to verify the accuracy of data stored on the application to ensure that it is accurate.
You must erase this document’s value.
The Document is required Apply for Identity Card
The Identity Card is an identity card that is used to verify certain aspects of an individual’s identity.
Civil Registry and Identification: http://www.regist