Apply for International Driver License (IDL) In Belarus By Online
- Fill out an application form. (see “Documents to Use” section)
- Complete the form and submit it along with a recent photograph (3x4cm) and show the valid Belarusian driving license.
- The application fees must be paid.
Required Documents For Apply for International Driver License (IDL)
- Application form completed
- Recent photograph (3x4cm)
- Valid Belarusian driver’s license
Office Locations and Contacts
Belarusian Automobile Federation
Tel./fax: + 37517-213 29-43
Tel. + 37529 135-89-15
Monday through Friday 9 am to 18:00 pm
Lunch break 13:30-14:00
An IDL is only issued to a full-time license holder.
The majority of IDLs last for one year starting from the date they were issued.
- The document isn’t valid to drive within the country in which it was issued.
- The IDP does not constitute a driver’s licence by itself. It is required to show both your IDP as well as your local driver’s license when you travel.
Documents to Utilize
- The forms above is intended designed for drivers of race cars competing outside of Belarus Contact with BAF and ask whether you are allowed to utilize similar forms if travel abroad for reasons not related to racing.
The Document is required
A International Driver’s License (IDL) is a recognized document internationally which permits an individual to drive across the world. The requirements for an IDL differs between countries, but it’s recognized by most countries. It’s a good idea to have an IDL particularly if you’re planning to drive in a place in which English is not a common language as an IDL is an exchange of your license in various languages.
Information that could be helpful
Things to be aware of while you’re abroad:
- To protect yourself, it would be best to keep your IDL and driver’s license separated when traveling.
- If you are permanent residents of another country, you’ll have to apply for an official driver’s license in the country you reside in.
Other uses for the document/certificate
It is possible that you will need to show an IDP when you rent an automobile in another country.
- Belarusian Automobile Federation: