Apply for International Driver License In Ivory Coast By Yourself
- Make an appointment
- (i) In light of the ongoing corona virus outbreak (i) The Centre de GestionIntegree service(CGI) recommends to all applicants to schedule an appointment first, using the QUIPUX web page link:
- (ii) Click on the right-hand side of your screen, Select Make appointment. (iii) Then you will be taken to the next screen, complete all fields correctly (location and formality). Select “permis de driving”, CGI agency that you would like to fill in your application for dates, times email address, complete name, telephone number and identification number of the document) number)(iv) Accept the terms and conditions, then click the “To transmit” tab. (v) The applicant will be provided with information about your appointment which will indicate that your request is being considered in the CGI. (vi) Alternately, you can contact the CGI toll-free numbers 1320, or (+225) 21006929 for reservations or to make questions.
- Make sure you file your application(i) Go to the Regional Integrated Service Management Center (CGI) office, and you’ve booked an appointment at the exact time and date. (ii) Visit your local Department of transportation service desk and indicate your interest. complete the application accurately. (iii) Choose one of the numbers for your ticket control and then wait for the number of your ticket to call. (iv) Send the completed form with all documents supporting it (listed further below) to the official who is in attendance to verify and process. (v) Pay the application fee through the bank in-house and you will receive a an invoice.
- Get your driver’s license
- After submitting the application, the driver’s license will be ready for collection within the next working day. Visit the CGI office that you used to submit the application along with the identification document you have and take your licence.
Required Documents For Apply for International Driver License
- Valid identification document (original)
- National identity card or identity certificate, accompanied by the enrollment receipt for CNI for nationals
- The ECOWAS consular card of a member country as well as the national identity card of the country of ECOWAS citizens;
- Card for refugee;
- The driving license is part of the database unique to the Ministry of Transport;
- The resident card issued to nationals of other countries.
- A valid driver’s license from the country of origin.
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of TransportAbidjan Plateau POSTEL 2001 Building 21st floor and 15th floor, PO
Box 01 BP 739 Abj 01
Phone: (+225) 20344880 / 20344871/20344875 / 20344858
Fax: (+225) 20 34 48 54
Location: Abidjan Cocody Riviera golf 4, Rue E131
Phone: (+225) 22479560
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Integrated Management Center (Centre de GestionIntegree de service (CGI)
Department of Transportation within Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
Address: Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
Phone: (+225) 21230740
Integrated Management CenterYopougon(Centre de GestionIntegree de service (CGI)
The Department of Motor Vehicles located in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
Address: S 608, Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
Phone: +225 21 23 07 46
- Anyone who is interested and has an official driving license from the country can apply.
- The cost of licence is 18500 FCFA
License is valid for a year from date of the issue.
The Information You Need
- Name of the person who is applying
- Contact details
- The details of the driver’s license
- Residence address
- Age, gender and gender
- Classification of driving
Documentation is needed
This International Driving Permit is a translation of your license in the local language that permits motorists to drive within any countries which recognize IDPs without needing to get the driving license of the local state.
Other uses of the document/certificate
- The driver’s licence can serve to prove your identity.