How To Apply for International Driving Permit (IDP) In Guadeloupe
- The application to get an IDP is required to be completed within the prefecture in which you currently reside.
- Fill out the form completely together with the other documents.
Documents Required International Driving Permit (IDP)
- Application form completed
- Photocopy of the driver’s licence Both sides
- Photocopy of IDon both sides
- Photographic copy of proof of address not older than 3 month;
- 2 passport photos taken recently with the same standards of regulation (Note 1.);
- For mail-in applications A sealed envelope with “prt recommendation” written on it.
- Photo, ICAO Passport / Type ISO-IEC 19794-5 (size 35mm x 45mm), head in the middle of the image the ears must be visible, and not copied or scanned.
Office Locations and Contacts
Prfecture de la Guadeloupe
97100 Basse Terre
Phone: +33 5 90 99 39 00
Fax: +33 5 90 81 58 32
The Office hours:
Mondays from 8:00 until 15:00
Tuesdays from 8:00 to 15:00
Wednesdays from 8:00 until 12:15
Thursday , from 8:00 until 15:00
Friday , from 8:00 until 12:01
Address of physical address
Place de la Victoire
Phone: +33 5 90 82 68 68
Fax: +33 5 90 82 52 16
Time of Office:
Monday, 8:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday , from 8:15 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
Wednesdays from 8 to 11:15 am
Thursday, from 8 – 3:00 p.m.
Friday , from 8:00 until 11:30 am
What Are All The Eligibility
Holders of a driving license issued by a country and who are a resident of France are eligible to apply for issue of an international driving permit.
- The international driving permit permits holders to drive same kind of vehicles that the driver is allowed to drive with the license issued by the national authorities.
- IDP is valid for 3 years. IDP lasts for three years. It can be used within Guadeloupe in the event that it is accompanied by a national license.
Documents to Utilize
International Driving Permit (IDP) Application Formula
Documentation is needed
Here is the procedure for how to submit an application for your International Driving Permit (IDP) in Guadeloupe.