How To Apply for International Driving Permit (IDP) In Guadeloupe
- The application to get an IDP is required to be completed within the prefecture in which you currently reside.
- Fill out the form completely together with the other documents.
Documents Required International Driving Permit (IDP)
- Application form completed
- Photocopy of the driver’s licence Both sides
- Photocopy of IDon both sides
- Photographic copy of proof of address not older than 3 month;
- 2 passport photos taken recently with the same standards of regulation (Note 1.);
- For mail-in applications A sealed envelope with “prt recommendation” written on it.
- Photo, ICAO Passport / Type ISO-IEC 19794-5 (size 35mm x 45mm), head in the middle of the image the ears must be visible, and not copied or scanned.
Office Locations and Contacts
Prfecture de la Guadeloupe
97100 Basse Terre
Phone: +33 5 90 99 39 00
Fax: +33 5 90 81 58 32
The Office hours:
Mondays from 8:00 until 15:00
Tuesdays from 8:00 to 15:00
Wednesdays from 8:00 until 12:15
Thursday , from 8:00 until 15:00
Friday , from 8:00 until 12:01
Address of physical address
Place de la Victoire
Phone: +33 5 90 82 68 68
Fax: +33 5 90 82 52 16
Time of Office:
Monday, 8:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday , from 8:15 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
Wednesdays from 8 to 11:15 am
Thursday, from 8 – 3:00 p.m.
Friday , from 8:00 until 11:30 am
What Are All The Eligibility
Holders of a driving license issued by a country and who are a resident of France are eligible to apply for issue of an international driving permit.
- The international driving permit permits holders to drive same kind of vehicles that the driver is allowed to drive with the license issued by the national authorities.
- IDP is valid for 3 years. IDP lasts for three years. It can be used within Guadeloupe in the event that it is accompanied by a national license.
Documents to Utilize
Documentation is needed
Here is the procedure for how to submit an application for your International Driving Permit (IDP) in Guadeloupe.