How To Apply for Laissez-passer In Chile
- Visit the Arica’s office. Arica.
- Request a pass.
- Send the documents required and erase your document’s value.
Documents that are required Apply for Laissez-passer
- National Identity Card (valid as of the date it was issued and is in good working order)
- Right to pay
- Validity certificate for the permanent residency granted by immigration
- Identity card for foreign force , and in good condition
- A proof of address was provided by the police to confirm that it is located in Arica, the Arica city Arica
- Rights to pay
Office Locations and Contacts
- Telephone Number 800 370 2000
To view Chilean Civil Registry and Identification location offices, go to this site: http://www.regi
strocivil.cl/ and click on the “Offices and Times” tab.
What Are All The Eligibility
It is possible to request it from anyone Chilean or Peruvian citizens with an ongoing residence in the country and live within Arica.
Safetyconduct Arica: Tacna $ 1,050
The Document is required Apply for Laissez-passer
Laissez-passer document in accordance with agreements that was signed between Chile and Peru permits passport-free travel into the town in Tacna, Peru. The Safe Conduct document is valid for one year and is issued only through the Office of Arica, in the Region of Arica and Parinacota as well as which is the Civil Registry and Identification.
Civil Registry and Identification: http://www.registrocivil.cl/