How To Apply for Laissezpasser In Chile
- Visit the Arica’s office. Arica.
- Request a pass.
- Submit the necessary documents and then cancel your document’s value.
Documents that are required Apply for Laissezpasser
- National ID cards (valid with good quality and condition)
- Right to pay
- Certificate of validity of permanent residency granted by immigration
- identity card of foreign forces that is in perfect condition
- A proof of address was is issued by the police, confirming that the address is in Arica, the Arica city Arica
- Rights to pay
Office Locations and Contacts
- Telephone Number 600 370 2000
- To view Chilean Civil Registry and Identification location offices, go to this site: http://www.registr
ocivil.cl/ and click on the “Offices and Times” tab.
What Are All The Eligibility
It is possible to request it from anyone Chilean or Peruvian citizens with an ongoing residence in the country and who reside in Arica. Arica.
Secureconduct Arica: Tacna $ 1,050
Documentation is needed
Laissez-passer is a form of identification that in accordance with agreements with Chile and Peru permits travel without a passport within the city in Tacna, Peru. The Safe Conduct document is valid for one year and can only be granted through the Office of Arica, in the Region of Arica and Parinacota as well as and the Civil Registry and Identification.
Civil Registry and Identification: http://www.registrocivil.cl/