Apply for Local Fish Health Inspection Certificate In Uganda By Online
- To apply for an Local Fish Health inspection Certificate the applicant must contact to the Department of Fishing in the Ministry of Agriculture animal industry and fisheries.
- A request is sent to the commissioner for fisheries of the Ministry of Agriculture Animal industry and fisheries.
- This form can be downloaded for download at an expense that is 10.000 Ugshs and there are no processing cost.
- After the application has been approved, you must pay the fee.
- Fill in the completed form along with the pay slip to the authorized officer responsible for the Fisheries.
- You must collect the Local Fish Health Inspection Certificate from the location where you submitted your application within one day of the day the application was received by the Ministry of Agriculture animal Industry and fisheries if there isn’t a rejection.
Required Documents For Apply for Local Fish Health Inspection Certificate
- Fish Movement permit.
- Fish consignment Details.
- Registration slip for payment
- Daily Fish Inspection form
- Physical presence or presence of representative, exporter or
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries(MAAIF)Directorate of Fisheries
Department of Aquaculture and Fisheries Resources
Lugard Avenue Entebbe
P.O. Box 102 Entebbe, Uganda
Tel: +256 414 320 006
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Site: Ministry of Agriculture
An applicant must be engaged in fishing activities for the purpose of being granted a local Fish Health inspection Certificate.
Certificate fee of UGX20,000 for a local health inspection of fish certificate.
Valid for one year.
Maximum processing 1 day.
The Information You Need
- Description of the fish species
- Fisheries Production on the land area and market
- Information on Storing and Transportation of Fish
- Information about the purpose of fishing
- Names and addresses of applicants
- Name of the proprietor of the establishment
- Age and the sex
- Name of BMU
- The purpose of the application
- Company name.
Information that can be useful
This guideline provides information on how to get a the local Fish Health inspection Certificate in Uganda. Uganda is a major producer of fish. Its industry has grown significantly in recent times and the current earnings from exports are close to 100 million dollars per year.