How to Apply for Mobile Street Vending Permit in Denmark

Apply for Mobile Street Vending Permit in Denmark

  1. To apply for a Mobile Street Vending Permit in Copenhagen you will need to submit an application online –
  2. How to Apply for Mobile Street Vending Permit in Denmark
    How to Apply for Mobile Street Vending Permit in Denmark
  3. Simply fill out the online application complete the form, upload all required documents, then click the submit button.
  4. After the case is processed after processing the case, the Office will then assign you a date for picking the permit. If you have any questions about your application , please contact Byliv.

Office Locations and Contacts

BylivNjalsgade 13
Postboks 457
1505 Kbenhavn VDenmark
Phone: +45 33 66 33 04

Hours of operation
Monday 10:00 15:00
Tuesday 10:00 15:00
Wednesday 10:00 – 15:00
Thursday 10:00 15:00
Thursday 10:00-15:00

Danish Business Authority
Langelinie All 17
2100 Copenhagen
Phone: +45 35 29 10 00

The Danish Veterinary and Food Administration
Stationsparken 31-33
DK – 2600 Glostrup
Tel. : +45 72 27 69 00
EAN: 5798000986008
CVR: 62534516

Hours of operation
Monday-Thursday: 9.00-16.00
Friday: 9.00-15.00

Documents to Utilize

Formula to obtain permission to sell food items or products from a vehicle that is mobile — Copenhagen

Processing Time

It can take up to four weeks for the application to be reviewed. It will then be sent electronically to you.

Need to have the Document

This document provides details on how to apply for the mobile vending permit on streets in Denmark.

Information that could be helpful

Businesses of all kinds can make use of street vendors on the move to offer daily goods (consumable items like beverages and food items, laundry powder, etc.). However street vendors who are mobile are not permitted to sell alcohol, tobacco soft drinks, chocolates or sweets.

Additionally, street vendors on the move are permitted to sell special products (such as clothing, shoes and jewelry). However, these items can not be sold in district districts or in district centres in the event that the sale is tied to an event of a temporary nature.

Mobile street vendors need to register via at least 2 days prior to the beginning of sales.

You will be able to obtain an authorization if your range is available for sale as an itinerant sales in accordance with Erhvervsstyrelsen. If you are selling food products and food products, you are required to get an authorization through Fdevarestyrelsen (the Danish Veterinary and Food Administration). If you alter the products you sell it is mandatory to notify the authorities of this.

Other uses for the document/certificate

You must carry the license throughout the day and it should be visible at all times on your vehicle.

External Links

Leave a Comment