Apply for NonImposition Certificate(Housing Tax and Community Services Tax) In Morocco By Online
- Visit The Office of General Directorate of Taxes.
- Bring the documents you need.
- Show the documents.
Required Documents For Apply for NonImposition Certificate
- Sworn declaration (form AAP079) that is signed and certified
- Photocopy of National Identity Card or residence card
- Certificate of Residence in the event that the residence address differs from the address listed on the National Identity Card
- A certified copy of the tenancy agreement and the receipt for rent, or the contract to the tenant or owner tenant
- Request for Certificate of Non-Deductibility for pension insurance contribution (form AAP079F)
Office Locations and Contacts
- General Directorate of Taxes
Tel: 0537 – 27-90-60/61/62Fax: 0537-77-55-76
- The Minister for Economy and Finance
Tel: + (212) 5 37.67.72.00 Fax: + (212) 5 188.8.131.52
Other contact numbers of the directorate of taxation:
Person who is concerned.
It could take up to 24 hours to process your application.
Need to have the Document
Here are the steps for applying for a non-imposition certificates in Morocco.
Certificate of non-imposition for housing tax or community service tax