Apply For Obtain a Private Pilot Certificate in Egypt
The process of getting a certificate as a private pilot can be an exciting experience, but it’s also a significant expenditure of time and money and taking the time to learn before you begin to take off into the skies.Learning how to fly an aircraft could be an experience that will last an entire lifetime.
- These are the guidelines that will allow you to become an experienced private pilot with an authorization.
- September 1st, check to see whether you’re physically fit to fly an aircraft
In order to be able to obtain an individual pilot’s license, you’ll need to obtain the first-class Medical certificate issued by the Aviation Medical Examiner. The medical certificate that you get is also an instructor’s license that lets you begin your training in flight immediately. The ECAA has a website which can help you find ECAA authorized medical examiners in your area, http://www.civilaviation.gov.eg
- Step 2 begin planning and enrolling in classes
- Financial planning is among the most important things to be thinking about in the beginning and it is recommended to establish an achievable budget to start with. It is essential to budget the training you will be taking before beginning your classes. classes.This will allow you to determine whether you’re able to pursue it as well as assist you in keeping your costs in check when you move forward. Make a budget for financing the entire cost of training. In reality, you should be able to afford an overrun of 10. So, plan on having 40 hours of flight time.
If you feel that your English is excellent, then apply to an aviation school, and begin attending pilot courses. Pilots must be able speak in, read, and comprehend English in order to communicate to control towers and other pilots whenever needed.you can also purchase an extensive ground school course which you can learn at home with your computer.
- Step 3: Complete an on-the-ground training course for flying.
If you’re doing well in the practice tests and you feel confident, schedule an appointment with your nearest Flight Service District Office to take the aeronautical computer test. You are now at the point of flying in the air . This makes you a professional pilot after you have become an authorized pilot. You’ll need to finish ground school and 40 hours of flight instruction before you are able to take the three exams required to pass in order to fly an aircraft. You must be able to pass these tests in order to obtain the private pilot’s license. You’ll require an online or written test of aeronautical skills as well as a flight test, a medical certificate to receive your Private Pilot license.
- Step 4: familiarize yourself by reading your familiarity with Airplane Flight Manual.
- It is also possible to by reading your Airplane Flight Manual for the aircraft you’re flying. The majority of the questions during the FAA oral exam are about the performance and systems of the aircraft. Another reason is to be aware of the performance and systems of the aircraft you’re planning to fly.
- Step 5 Begin flying after obtaining an Private pilot’s certificate
This certification signifies that you have successfully completed the necessary instruction and Logbook entries of an ECAA-certified instructor on the ground or in flight, attesting to the that you have completed the required ground training.
- The average national rate in Egypt
- (1) thirty hours education If the certificate is intended for an initial instrument ratings.
- (2) Twenty hours education If the Certificate has an extra instrument rating.
- Training on the ground must cover the following aeronautical areas of knowledge.
- (1) The applicable Egyptian Civil Aviation Regulations for IFR flight operations.
- (2) Relevant information can be found from the “Aeronautical Information Manual”;
- (3) (3) Air traffic control procedure and system for instrument flights;
- (4) IFR navigation and approaches using navigation systems;
- (5) Utilization of IFR on route and instruments chart of approach procedures;
- (6) Acquisition and utilization of aviation forecasts and weather reports, and the elements used to forecast conditions for the future based of the information, as well as observations of weather conditions.
Required Documents For Obtain a Private Pilot Certificate
- A computerized test of aeronautical knowledge
- Record and accumulate a certain amount of training and experiences in a document.
- A third-class medical certificate.
- A computerized test of aeronautical knowledge
- A Record of 40 Hours of flight time
- A document that proves you Pass an oral and flight test conducted by an ECAA inspector.
- A flight instructor’s certificate;
- A device that can be rated.
- Preflight procedures, which include balance and weight calculation Line inspection, as well as maintenance for the airplane.
- Traffic pattern and airport operations, which includes operations at airports that are controlled radio communications, as well as collision avoidance procedures.
- The flight maneuvering is based on using reference points to objects on the ground.
- Flying at low speeds and realistically distracting, the ability to recognize and recover from stalls that are incurred through straight flights and turns.
- Normal and crosswind takeoffs , as well as landings.
- Controlling and maneuvering an airplane only by reference to instruments, which includes climbs and descents that are controlled by radio aids or radar directions.
- Cross-country flying using dead reckoning, pilotage as well as radio-aided aids.
- The highest performance landings and takeoffs.
- Night flying including landings, takeoffs, as well as VFR-based navigation.
- Emergency operations, such as the simulation of aircrafts and equipment malfunction.
Office Locations and Contacts
- Ministry of Transportation
“Mr. Hany Sayed Mohamed Dahy image
Address: Nasr Road, Nasr City, Cairo
Phone number: 2400814 22604884
- Egyptian Civil Aviation Authority??)
TEL: 002 22677617
AX: 002 22688232
What are all the Eligibility
A person must possess at the very least an private pilot license that has an aircraft category and a class rating that is appropriate for the rating which the certificate will be used prior to enrolment in the flight component in the rating for instrument. In addition, you need to meet the required flying and ground requirements as stipulated by Egypt rules of aviation.
It is a possibility for residents and citizens of Egypt who are involved in Air transport Business.
- The citizen from Egypt,
- A citizen of a different State that is lawfully accepted as a permanent resident in Egypt,
- A legal entity that is conducting business according to Egyptian law. Egypt which is located and is primarily operated in Egypt,
- A government-owned entity from Nigeria or any political subdivision thereof or
A person from another country who contracted to lease an aircraft from one of individuals mentioned in the paragraphs above.
Valid for one year, and after that, a renewal is needed.
The process can take 6 months.
- Pilots can start their training as young as 18 and are able to solo balloons and gliders by age twenty in Egypt.
- A license can include a variety of ratings or sub-qualifications.
- An ECAA-issued pilot’s certificate is proof that an individual is qualified to fly in Egypt.
- An individual can hold only one pilot certificate at a time.
- The majority of pilot certifications and ratings require applicants to pass a test of knowledge or written test.
- All pilots’ certificates and ratings require a real test.
- You must be at minimum 18 years old and an Egyptian citizen Egypt or a resident of Egypt.
- Learn to write, read, or speak and comprehend how to speak, write and read the English language.
- At a minimum, you must obtain an official medical certificate of third class through the Aviation Medical Examiner
- Complete a computerized aeronautical test conducted by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority,
- Compile and record a specific amount of experience and training that includes the following:
- Minimum 40 hours of flying time, which includes 20 hours of instruction plus 10 hours flight on your own.
- 5 hours of cross-country solo time. This includes at least 150 nautical miles, with complete stop landings at least three locations
- The three solo flights and the landings came that brought them to the fullest at an airport that has an operational control tower.
- 3 hours of night flight instruction and 10 landings and takeoffs, to the fullest at the airport
- 3 hours of instrument flight instruction
- Take an oral and flight test conducted by an ECAA inspector or ECAA designated examiner
Documentation is needed
- It is the certificate that allows the holder pilot an aircraft solely for non-commercial reasons. In Egypt ultralight vehicles , they are those with only one seat, are only used to fly for recreation or sport do not have an airworthiness certificate , and are less weight than 155 pounds when not powered, and under 254 pounds when powered up to five gallons or less. They also have speed and duration of operation restrictions . They cannot be used in areas with congestion or during large crowds like air events.
- Private pilot’s licenses allow control of any type of aircraft (subject to ratings that are appropriate) for non-commercial purposes and grants the ability to fly in accordance with rules of flight that are visual (VFR).
- it is achieved by the completion of a training course that includes at the very least the equivalent of 40 (or 45 in Africa) (45 for Africa) of flying time by passing seven written examinations as well as completing an extensive solo cross-country flight (minimum total solo flight time of 10 hours) and showing flying proficiency before an examiner in an exam for flight and/or checkride (including an oral test)
- They could be gliders, helicopters, gyroplanes balloons, airships, or powered aircraft