Apply For Obtain Motorcycle Driver License in Egypt
- To obtain a motorbike driver’s license, the person applying is required to go to the traffic office within the region where the residence of the applicant is: Link
- The applicant must carry all of the documents required for the procedure described within the “Required Documents” section of the procedure.
- The applicant is required to pay the charges required for the procedure.
- The applicant must pass the theory and practical tests of driving as well as the ethics and rules of traffic , before he/she can be issued a driving license.
- The applicant has to visit the earlier mentioned office to obtain the license when they have been informed by the authority of the same.
Required Documents For Obtain Motorcycle Driver License
- Four recent photographs.
- An evidence of having completed the school phase or a literacy certificate from the General Authority of Literacy and Adults Education.
- Two medical certifications confirming the medical condition of the applicant and indicating his blood type.
- Forms to be used
- ( Form 256 Traffic) Formula
- For Oral Test, Form.
Office Locations and Contacts
Central Traffic DepartmentAddress: El Nasr Rd. Nasr City, Cairo
Landmark: Beside Rabaa El Adaweya Mosque
Phone Number: 02-24027855. 03-24021233, 02-24027646
Hours of work: Every day from 8.00 am until 8.00 pm, with Thursdays being the exception. up to 2.00 2.30 pm.
Ministry of Manpower and Immigration
DR. Nahed ElAshry image
Address : 3 Youssief Abaas St Nasr City Cairo
Telephone number. 22609366 – 22609368 – 22618019
Contact Link: Link
What are all the Eligibility
- In order to get a license, the applicant must be the requirement of being 18 years old.
The fee is charged according to the schedule set by the authorities.
Need to have the Document
A driver’s licence/license or driving license is a legal document that declares that an individual is able to operate a motorized vehicle like a motorcycle or truck, car or a bus on a roadway that is public. The laws regarding the license of drivers differ among regions. In certain states the license is granted following the successful completion of the driving test, whereas in other states, a driver is issued a license prior to beginning to drive. Different kinds of licenses are available for various types of vehicles including big trucks and passenger cars. The level of difficulty in the driving test differs greatly across jurisdictions, and so do things like age and the level of training.