How To Apply for Occupation Risk (Social Security Funds) In Gabon
- The declaration of the risk of occupation is required to be submitted to an Caisse Nationale de Securite Sociale (CNSS) office in your area within 48 days of the time that the risk occurred.
- Four copies of the declaration form that you can obtained in the nearest CNSS branch office, or downloaded it through the CNSS website or click the button below for download (PROFESSIONAL Risk Declaration Form)
- The declaration forms should be submitted in the following manner:
- First Copy must be delivered by registered mail, with acknowledgement of receipt, or handed over at the National Social Security Fund, within 48 hours of the date of risk.
- The second copy must be delivered to the appropriate Labor Inspector.
- Third Copy is required to be delivered to the Doctor handling.
- Fourth Copy should be kept by the Employer to keep records
- The declaration form submitted by the CNSS will be checked and processed. If the responsible official finds that the documents are correct, you will be informed of the results and given further instructions.
Documents Required Occupation Risk (Social Security Funds)
- Identification document (ID card/passport)
- Social Security card for social security
- Other documents that could be required by a CNSS official
Office Locations and Contacts
CAISSE NATIONALE DE SECURITY SOCIALE (CNSS):Address: Boulevard de independence Gabon
PO BOX: 134 Libreville Gabon
Telephone: (+011) 791200
Number to fax: (+011) 746425
What Are All The Eligibility
- Every insured person who is a member of the CNSS
There are no fees associated with the service.
Documents to Utilize
The declaration should be completed in 4 copies and must be submitted in the according to:
- First Copy should be delivered via registered mail with an acknowledgement of receipt or delivered in person at the National Social Security Fund, within 48 hours of the date of risk.
- A second copy of the document must be submitted to the appropriate Labor Inspector.
- Third Copy is required to be delivered to the Doctor who is in charge of.
- Fourth Copy should be retained by the Employer to keep records.
The Information You Need
- Full names
- Social motive
- Physical address of the business or company
- Employees of that company moment of the incident
- Full names
- Social Security number
More details about the incident
- Date (specify the day of the week)
- The time it happened
- The schedule of work of the victim during the date of the incident
- The cause of the accident is the circumstances.
- Name of the First Medical Doctor, Nurse or Aide
- Witnesses details
The Document is required Occupation Risk (Social Security Funds)
- The benefits are granted to anyone who, because of an accident or risk in their professional or personal physically able to perform their job due to their physical limitations is entitled to the benefits.
The health benefits offered by the CNSS include:
- Hospital costs are covered in the event of an accident or occupational disease.
- External expenses;