How To Apply for On Arrival Visa In Gabon
- Arrive at the airport
- In the application form, fill in the details;
- Bring all the required documents;
- Make the payment and
- Apply for an entry visa
Documents that are required Apply for OnArrival Visa
- Identity proof
- Documentation of the flight ticket
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Foreign affairs, Cooperation, Francophonie & Regional Integration
Bote Postale 2245,
Telephone : +241 (1) 727-600or 742-370
Fax: +241(1) 742-375
What Are All The Eligibility
Anyone visiting Gabon that is forced to leave due to extraordinary circumstances beyond their control, like disruptions in the air transportation while on transit, for an emergency or any other circumstance may request a visa upon the arrival.
Fees are USD 30-50 US dollars
The validity of the Visa can last up to 14 days
The entire process can last from 30 to 60 minutes to an hour.
- Use a valid passport that is valid for more than one year.
- When you arrive, fill in your the arrival declaration cards upon the day of arrival
- Follow other immigration requirements, such as the submission of necessary biometric details.
- The immigration authorities at the port of entry are entitled to admission.
- A visitor’s pass with an exact period of time is issued by Immigration authorities upon arrival in order to allow the holder remain in the country for the time specified by the passport.
- Visitors arriving at the airport should not carry or transport any substances or items which are prohibited by customs.
- Visitors are not allowed to stay longer than the duration of their visitor’s permit or else they could be subject to the fine of U50 dollars per day. In addition, they could face other legal remedies, such as the possibility of deportation or prosecution.
- The employment of employees on the basis of a visitors’ passes is strictly forbidden. Infractions will be prosecuted.
- An Gabon Tourist Visa is multiple entry Visa that is in effect for 90 days.
- Dependents are also required to be able to apply on their own.
- Entry must be done via the designated ports of entry and exit.
- Visitors must adhere to the immigration laws as well as other laws that govern the country during their time in Gabon.
The Information You Need
- Name, address, and contact information for the applicant
- Sex and Age
- What is the purpose of your visiting
- Information on host
- The place of residence is on the road.
The Document is required Apply for OnArrival Visa
Visa on arrival (also called Visa On Arrival, VOA) is granted at the entry point. This is different from the requirement for an visa in the first place since the person is required to get the visa before they are able to attempt to enter the immigration system.