How To Apply for Output Permission Permit for Foreigners In Gabon
- Go to at the Directorate General for Documentation and Immigration (DGDI) office close to you and make an inquiry at the front desk.
- Application form can be obtained from the DGDI office, or download it via the Emi-immigration website portal or click the link below to download,(Application form)
- Fill out the properly filled application form, along with documents required to support it (listed under the “Required Document” section) to be processed and verified to the official who is in attendance who is at DGDI.
- Pay the application fee.
- If an authorized official confirms that documents are correct, the information collected on the form is added to the DGDI database system.
- Then, you will be informed of the result and given the output permit, if it is approved.
Documents that are required Output Permission Permit for Foreigners
- A photocopy of the resident permit
- Photocopy of passport
- 2 recent color photos
- For a permanent exit-return authorization you must attach a letter addressed to the DGDI or the circuit sheet for the company, and the licence (For businessmen)
Office Locations and Contacts
EMI-IMMIGRATION:Directorate General for Documentation and Immigration (DGDI)
BP 1019 Libreville, Zone Industrielle d’Oloumi
Tel: (+241) 01 76 24 24/01 76 00 24
What Are All The Eligibility
- 45,000 CFA Francs for one outing
- 60,000 Frs. CFA to return the trip
130,000 Frs. CFA for the long-term
Documents to Utilize
- The full name of the applicant
- Birth date
- Identification document details (passport etc.)
- Address in Gabon
- address in the nation from which it originated
- Marital status
- The details of the employer
- Contact information for the employer
- Number of the residence card
- Address and destination of exit
The Document is required Output Permission Permit for Foreigners
Output permit permits are issued to foreigners, granting them authorization to enter or exist in Gabon.