How To Apply for Pension or Old Age Allowances (Social Security Funds) In Gabon
- It is recommended to visit your local Caisse Nationale de Securite Sociale (CNSS) office near to you and let them know your desire at the front desk.
- Request form can be obtain at any CNSS branch office or download it via the CNSS website portal or click the link below to download:(Application form)
- Fill out and submit the complete application form together with supporting documents (listed under the “Required documents” section) to be processed and verified to the official in charge at the CNSS.
- If the official authorized to do so is satisfied that the documents are correct, you will be informed of the result and given additional instructions.
Documents that are required Pension or Old Age Allowances (Social Security Funds)
- Birth certificates (legalized for citizens of the country) or an individual Civil Status Card (for foreigners)
- Work-related certificate (s) issued by all employers
- Card with insurance
- Two photos that identify the person who is in question
- RIB (Domiciliation of Gabon) Gabon)
- Pay slips, hire or terminating certificates.
Office Locations and Contacts
CAISSE NATIONALE DE SECURITY SOCIALE (CNSS):Address: Boulevard de independence Gabon
PO BOX: 134 Libreville Gabon
Telephone: (+011) 791200
Phone number for Fax: (+011) 746425
What Are All The Eligibility
The insured person must meet the following requirements
- At the age of 55.
- Are registered with the CNSS for at least 20 years.
- Must have completed at least 120 months of coverage in the 20 years prior to the date on which pension entitlement is due.
- We have stopped all employment that requires a salary.
There are no charges associated with this service.
Documents to Utilize
Information on the insurance
- Full names
- Social Security number
- Birth date/place
- Parents ‘ names
- Marital status
- Children and spouses.
- Address for mail
- Contact details
- Address for payment
The Document is required Pension or Old Age Allowances (Social Security Funds)
The benefit is offered to those who are socially insured and have employed within the public sector, either as an employer or self-employed who has reached retirement age and has ceased any professions that are that is subject to social security.