Apply for Pesticide Distribution License (Plant Protection Department) In Ivory Coast By Yourself
- The applicant should collect all documents supporting the application (listed beneath) and then visit to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development department of Pesticides office.
- Get the application form from the desk at the license counter and complete it in a precise manner.
- Complete the form and submit it along with the necessary document (listed below) to verify and process.
- Pay the license fee at the local bank on which you will receive an invoice.
- The Ministry will send one inspector on the premises of the facility for an inspection to determine the quality of it is a Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and Good Storage Practice (GSP) when storing and shipping of products that ensure quality control and quality control of the product is followed.
- An exact copy of report findings will be provided an applicant and If any change or enhancement is needed, Corrective Action and Preventive Action Report (CAPA) report will be issued and you will be required to correct the issue.
- If the CAPA is implemented successfully CAPA A follow-up inspection can be conducted by the inspectors to determine the effectiveness of the CAPA’s implementation (where appropriate).
- If the pesticide panel is satisfied that all requirements to fill out the application have been satisfied, you will be informed of the result within three months and issued with the permit.
Required Documents For Apply for Pesticide Distribution License
- Demand for Distributor approval, addressed to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Form of legality (Limited Limited Liability company) SARL or SA (Anonymous Company) of the company
- Photocopies of diplomas from training (Agronomist Engineer , Agricultural Technology BTS Agriculture) of at minimum two technical sales reps of the company ( The original diploma when you submit the document for the Pesticides Committee Secretariat )
- Photographic copy of the Croplife CI or MINADER diplomas of at least two technical sales reps for the business (Present the original diploma when you submit the application to Pesticides Committee Secretariat )
- CNPS Update certificate
- Copies of CNPS declaration of each employee of the company
- Document that outlines the administrative structure of the company that must be notified and signed by General Management (Document to be removed at DPVCQ )
- A signed undertaking attesting to an existence warehouse for storage located in Abidjan or in the country. (To be legally recognized)
- The signed undertaking is aimed at ensuring compliance with the phytosanitary rules in force, as well as the security and protection measures (A Legalize)
- A photocopy of the trade register specifically indicating the pesticide sales activities of the company.
- Tax Situation Certificate given by the Tax Services
- Official document that confirms that the company represents the company as the official representative for Cote d’Ivoire of the pesticide manufacturer (s)
- Medical monitoring commitment of all employees at the company, that is signed by a physician regularly recognized by the Order of Coast Doctors d’Ivoire (on letterhead of the organization of the doctor who signed)
- Attach the photocopy of your Card of the National Order of Doctors for the current year, or the photographcopy of the certificate of Registration in the Order of doctors that was signed by the President of Order of Doctors
- Health insurance for employees as well as Professional comprehensive and civil insurance
- The list and the number of equipment and work materials of the company (vehicles as well as protective equipment list of phytosanitary products that are recognized by Cote d’Ivoire, etc.)
- The Chef’s photocopy of his identification card issued by the company.
- photocopies of identification cards of the technical personnel
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Agriculture and Rural DevelopmentPermanent Secretariat of the Pesticides Committee Plant Protection, Control and Quality Department (DPVCQ)
Abidjan Plateau Plateau
CAISTAB building, 14th floor (Porte CenterServeur)
01 BP 12243 Abidjan 01 , Cote d’Ivoire
Tel: (+225) 20 21 43 03
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
For more details, please contact
Permanent Secretariat to the Pesticides Committee
Address the CAISTAB Building located in Plateau 14th Floor
BPV Abidjan 82 Abidjan
Telephone: (+225) 20214457/20242323
- Businesses and individuals as well as companies/individuals
- Licences fees of 500,000 FCFA
The license is valid for five years.
If all the conditions are met If all the requirements have been met, the process for obtaining a license must be completed within three months from the date of receipt of application.
COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL / COMPANY DETAILS
- Background information
- Full legal name of the applicant/company/business
- Contact details (Mailing/email Address, telephone/fax number)
- Contact person details
- Address (physical address) of the premise that is to be licensed.
- The number of employees
- Address, full name and and the qualifications of all persons who are in control of the property which will require a license.
- Check the classes (es) that you will use for the pesticide (s) you plan to deal with within this permit? e.g. herbicides
- The location on which the work will take place with details on security measures, land adjacent to usage, the size, the type of structure , etc.
- Provide the storage or display facilities that are available for the pesticides listed above.
- Please describe any other items that will be kept or displayed in the same space
- Define safety precautions that must be taken to protect people and the public
- What options for disposal do you have for containers that are empty or used?
- DESCLARATION OF THE APPLICANT
The Document is required
- The pesticide committee’s mission is to is to enforce, implement and regulate distribution of pesticides within Ivory Coast by issuing pesticide distributor approval licenses that permit the import phytosanitary and pesticides.
- The goal of these regulations is to ensure the integrity of the product to the intended purpose and keep from misleading the general public.
A person or entity should not produce or manufacture, distribute distribution or sell to the general public any pesticide which isn’t yet evaluated, approved, registered and licensed by the ministry.