Skip to content
Apply for Pharmaceutical Wholesaler Dealers License In Malawi By Yourself
- Gather all the documents required and download your application forms from pharmacy, Medicine and Poison board office.
- Fill in the application properly and attach all required documents. You must also pay the application fee
- Send your application to the board for verification and to be approved by the
- When you submit your application after which the board will dispatch an inspector to check the premises of wholesale in order to determine whether it meets the standards.
- The inspector will examine the premises and prepare an account based on his findings. He will then send the report to the pharmacy committee.
- The committee will go over the report and issue an appeal that the board issue the registration permit
- The board will accept the application and approve the licence to be prepared.
- When the license is issued you will be informed and be asked to collect it from the office of the board.
Required Documents For Apply for Pharmaceutical Wholesaler Dealers License
- Certificate of registration for business
- Identification documents
- Tax Identification Number
- Documents to prove qualifications of pharmacists
- Other documents that are requested from the poison board
Office Locations and Contacts
- Pharmacy, Medicines and Poisons Board
- PO Box 30241, off Chilambula Road, Capital City
- Lilongwe 3, Malawi.
- Tel: (+256) 1772 428
- Fax: (+256) 1755 204
- Wholesale is a registered business.
- Contact the authority in question to inquire about fees and bank information.
- In the license, it is stated that this is the case.
- Personal Details
- Contact details
- Premises Registration Details
- Premises Address
Documentation is needed
- This certificate proves that you are a licensed wholesaler of pharmaceutical products.
Information that can be useful
- Pharmacy, Medicines and Poisons Act: Link
- Malawi Trade Portal: Link