How To Apply for Physical Rehabilitation (Military) In Angola
Apply in-person By Yourself:
- Check out the National Directorate of Assistance and Social Reintegration as well as the province in which you were registered and have the required documents.
- Make your application available for information search. Once it is confirmed that you’re an active member the application will be evaluated and you will be registered in physical rehabilitation.
Note:Please call your registration center for more details
Documents that are required Physical Rehabilitation (Military)
- Registration documents are issued at the time of registration
- Identification documents
Office Locations and Contacts
National Directorate of Assistance and Social Reintegration:
Phone: 222 324933
Fax: 222 324933
Office hours: 8 from 8:00 am until 3:00 at. From Monday through Friday
National Directorate of Assistance and Social Reintegration and in the local (provincial) representations of the Ministry. It is located in Largo Antonio Jacinto No 09 Avenida Comandante Gika – Luanda or within the provincial governments of the provinces.
What Are All The Eligibility
- A person who is indeficient at war, and who is registered in the Ministry according to the provisions in the Legislation currently in force.
- Free without charge
- Up to the end of rehabilitation
Documents to Utilize
- Documents that were used during the registration process.
- In order to be eligible in this process, you need to be registered in the ministry of former combatants and veterans of the homeland Apply by contacting the ministry’s representative within the province in which you are registered. There are no fees for this service.
- To be eligible for this service it is required to be registered and to show your ID document that is issued by the Ministry of Health. Ministry
The Document is required Physical Rehabilitation (Military)
- The purpose of this service is returning the physical and mental condition that people who have been War Disabled, through specialized medical treatments, with the aim of their return to society.
- Ministry of Former Combatants and Veterans of The Fatherland: Service