Apply For Phyto-Sanitary Certificate In Uganda By Yourself
- To apply for an application for a Phytosanitary Certificate the applicant must go to an official from the Department of Crop Inspection and Certification. Contact information is listed below in the “office addresses and locations” section.
- It is necessary to make an Application Request in writing to the Department of Crop Inspection and Certification. Please ensure that your application contains all the details that is listed in the “Required information” section of this page.
- Make sure you are armed with all the documents required listed in”Required Documents” in the “Required Document” section on this page.
- The applicant must submit the application along with all supporting documents to the Department of Crop Inspection and Certification.
- The application is processed , and it is then scheduled for an examination by the department.
- The inspector examines the documentation and examines the shipment that is destined to be shipped out.
- When the inspection has produced satisfactory results The inspector will issue an Phytosanitary Certificate.
- For an application to obtain an Phytosanitary certificate online, the applicant must sign-up on Ephyto.
- To sign up on Ephyto to sign up, click the link below: Link and choose”company registration. “company Registration” option.
- On the following page Fill in your details and click “Register”
- Go back on the page to login, type in your login credentials, then click “login”
- After logging in, fill in your details for the application and then click “submit”
- The application is processed , and it is then scheduled for inspection by the responsible department.
- The inspector examines the documentation and examines the cargo that is intended to be shipped out.
- After the inspection has been completed after the inspection, the applicant is required to be required to pay the fee as specified.
- If the inspection gives acceptable results, then the person applying must collect the phytosanitary certificate on the Ephyto portal.
Required Documents For Apply For Phyto-Sanitary Certificate
- Commercial invoice
- Sales Contract
- Checklist for packing
- Bill of Lading
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Agriculture Animal Industries and FisheriesP.O Box 102, Entebbe Plot 16-18,
Lugard Avenue, Entebbe Uganda.
Tel: 041 4320004
- Registered exporter
You can contact the Officer in charge.
The certificate is valid for the entire consignment or shipment.
From 24 hours to 2 days
The Information You Need
- The type of application
- Type of package
- The area of production
- Country of origin
- Points of entry and exit
- Batch number
The Document is required
The Phytosanitary Certificate is used to prove that the shipment meets Phytosanitary import specifications.